Chapter 21

Y/N's POV
I go and change my clothes and head to the living room and see the boys already waiting for me. We then head to the garage and Yoongi unlocks one of the many cars parked in there and we all get in and drive back towards my apartment. When we get there I grab my apartment keys and unlock the door. We enter and I see that everything looks the same just as how I left it. Except that Oden's dead body isn't there anymore and there's no blood. Almost as if it never happened. Yoongi notices me staring at when Oden's dead body laid because he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around waist and pulled me to face him.

Yoongi: I'm sorry you had to see that.
Y/N: Call me a bad person but I don't feel guilty or bad about what happened.
Yoongi: Your not a bad person. Every single one of us have killed people without remorse. If anybody here is a bad person it's us not you.
Y/N: I don't think your bad people. They don't know your stories they're just so quick to judge you.
Yoongi: I wish people were more open minded like you.

I smile and we all head to my room and start packing my clothes. When we leave I make sure to tell the landlord that the apartment is up for sale.

Hoseok: Your apartment was really nice!
Y/N: Thanks I managed to get it with the money my mom and step-dad left me.

The guys load my suitcases in the trunk and we go back home.

* 2 months later time skip*

Y/N's POV
Me and the boys have grown really close. I've become the most close with Yoongi. Now that we've gotten to know each other more I feel like I'm starting to like him in a romantic way. Today we were heading to the mall since we haven't all been out together in a while. I shower and go change.

I go downstairs and I see everyone there

I go downstairs and I see everyone there. We all head to the van that they were in when we first met. We got to the mall and everyone got in pairs and spilt up. Jin and Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook and me and Yoongi. Me and Yoongi we're walking around when I told him I was going to the bathroom. I left towards the bathroom leaving him alone.

After I finished I got out of the stall and see Auden. We grabs my arm and drags me out of the stall and grabs me to place me on the sink. I start screaming and he covers my mouth. My phone suddenly starts ringing. He grabs my phone and the screen shows the name
"Yoongi 🎵💞" with a picture of us hugging. He smirks and presses the decline button and turns to look at me.

Auden: I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Especially a Mafia leader as a boyfriend.
Y/N: We're not t-together.
Auden: Then why are you stuttering?

I was to scared to answer. My phone was going off like crazy with calls from Yoongi. Auden puts my phone on silent and leans forward and cups my face and leans forwards and kisses me roughly. I push him and he stumbles back. He looks at me and smirks.

Auden: Bad choice babe.

He harshly pulls me down from the sink and roughly starts to kiss me again. I start crying and kicking him but he doesn't budge. I hear the door open and I'm on the walk struggling to get out of his grip when he flys off me and onto the floor. I see Yoongi standing there beyond pissed. He makes his way towards me and cups my face examining me.

Yoongi: Are you ok?

I hug him and start sobbing into his chest. It's a little weird since we're in the woman's bathroom. Auden gets up and laughs. Yoongi turns around and drags him out of the bathroom. I quickly get my phone and call Jin to tell him. After we hung up I see Yoongi about to punch Auden when I scream for him to stop.

Y/N: YOONGI PLEASE STOP!
Yoongi: Y/N stay back I don't want you to get hurt.
Y/N: Yoongi please!

While Yoongi was distracted Auden punched him in the stomach. Yoongi stumbled back but quickly regained his composure. He lunged at him and started to punching him. I ran towards them and tried to get Yoongi off him. I then feel arms wrap around me pulling me up. I turn to see Taehyung pulling me away from them while the rest go towards Yoongi and Auden. When they finally pry him off Auden we all leave the mall and go towards the car leaving a bloodied Auden by himself.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors