Chapter 19

Y/N's POV
Jimin: Welcome to Bangtan Y/N.
Y/N: Thanks guys.

Taehyung came towards me and hugged me, the rest joined in one by one. We stayed like that for a while until Jungkook spoke up.

Jungkook: OH MAN HOLY SHI—
Jin: JEON JUNGKOOK!
Jungkook: Sorry Hyung. Anyway I just noticed it's 6:07pm and I want food.
Taehyung: I agree with Kookie! I want food!
Jimin: ME TOO!
Yoongi: Lets go to the kitchen to eat.

We all nodded and helped Jin out with the cooking. We ended up eating pasta which was amazing. After we finished eating we cleaned up and Yoongi took me to my room.

Yoongi: This is your room from now on. My room is next door to the right. If you need anything come and ask me. Oh and the door next to the closet is the bathroom and here's one of my T-Shirts and sweatpants for you to wear. We're going to take you back to your apartment tomorrow to get your stuff. *gummy smile*
Y/N: Thanks Yoongi. You don't have to do all that I can go by myself.
Yoongi: Oh well to late it's already been decided! *runs downstairs*
Y/N: Aish this guy.

I went into the bathroom and showered. The hot water felt so nice going down my skin, the warmth somehow comforted me and made me relax a bit. After I finished I dried off my body and hair. I put on the clothes Yoongi gave me. The shirt fit me to my knees so I tied a knot so it could reach to my upper thigh. The sweatpants were baggy but the waistband was adjustable so I was able to make it tighter. I opened the door and went downstairs and saw all the guys in their pajamas sitting on the couch. They saw me and smiled.

Namjoon: You look so small in those clothes!
Jungkook: Awwww so tiny!
Yoongi: Cute.
Y/N: I'm not that small! And thanks Yoongi.
Yoongi: Don't mention it. Come sit down.
Jimin: She's sitting next to me!
Hoseok: NO! She's sitting next to me.
Jungkook: NO ME! Right Y/N?
Y/N: *awkward chuckle* Umm—

I felt two hands on my waist pull me down to sit.

Yoongi: She's sitting next to me. Deal with it.
Jungkook: So mean. *pouts*

We joked around for a while and watched movies it was around 12:30am when I started to feel sleepy. I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

Yoongi's POV
I was telling Jimin that Namjoon was right that he had no jams, when I felt something or someone lean on shoulder. I looked and it was Y/N. I smiled and moved her so she was laying down on my lap.

Namjoon: Wow. I've never seen Yoongi Hyung treat a girl like that. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen you with a girl.
Yoongi: Shut up. And what if I want to change that?
Jungkook: Change what? Your relationship status?
Yoongi: Is that weird? I mean I barley met her.
Jin: Sometimes you just gotta go for it in order to be happy.
Hoseok: You've been in a happier mood since this morning when you saw her. Maybe your developing a crush on her?
Yoongi: Maybe I am.

I reach down towards her face and brush her hair out of her face and caress her cheek. She's fragile and I won't be the one to break her again.

Authors Note
Sorry for the short chapter and any errors :)