Chapter 10

Your POV
After they explained everything to me I was shaken up. Yoongi told me he will drive me home. I thanked everyone before we left. We got in his car and I told him my address and we left. It was silent for a while until Yoongi made small talk.

Yoongi: So Y/N how old are you?
Y/N: I'm 19 *smiles*
Yoongi: Really 19?!
Y/N: Yeah hehe. So how old are you?
Yoongi: I'm 25. I'm the second oldest out of all the guys.
Y/N: Really?! I thought you were like 20!
Yoongi: I know my skin is flawless. *laughs* I've been hanging out with Jin to much.

I laugh and we talked about random stuff till we got to my house. When we got there I thanked him and went inside. I closed the door and went to the kitchen to drink water. But I was pushed into the wall. My eyes widened and I screamed when I saw who was in front of me.

Oden.

Oden: Long time no see baby sis.

He caressed my cheek and I pushed him away. He clearly didn't like that because he slapped me. He yelled at me and started to kiss my neck. I pushed him and he ripped of my shirt leaving me in just my bra. I yelled and kicked but he didn't budge.

Yoongi POV
I was about to leave when I noticed she left her phone in the seat. I picked it up and went to go knock on the door. I waited for a few minutes but nobody answered. I thought she was probably showering so she couldn't hear me but then I heard yelling coming from inside. It was Y/N's voice. I started to pound on the door yelling at whoever it was to let me in and leave her alone. Nothing happened so I started to kick down the door. When it finally fell down I saw Y/N shirtless crying while a guy was pinning her to the wall kissing her neck. I don't know how he didn't notice me break down the door because he was about to pull down her jeans when I took out my gun and shot him in the leg. He turned to me and yelled.

??: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Yoongi: I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME FUCKING THING! WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO HER JUST NOW?!
??: SHE ASKED FOR IT!
Yoongi: THEN WHY IS SHE SHAKING AND CRYING YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!

I quickly took of my hoodie and gave it Y/N since her shirt was torn and on the floor. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I caressed her hair and told her everything was going to be alright. I pulled away from the hug and told her to look away because she didn't want to see what was going to happen. When she turned away I faced the guy on the floor and got on top of him and started to punch him. I left him bleeding, unconscious, and badly bruised. I shot him in the chest killing him. I turned to
Y/N and saw she was still facing away while crying.

Yoongi: Your not staying here your coming with me.

Y/N just nodded but didn't move. She was still in shock over everything so I carried her bridal style to the car and sit her in the passenger seat. I drove back to the house while calling some of my men to go clean up the body. When we got there I rushed out and went to open the door for Y/N. She thanked me and got but kept her head down. I lifted her head with my fingers and saw she was crying. I looked at her neck that was showing since my hoodie is really big on her, and saw hickeys. I hugged her and she sobbed into my chest. Jimin came out and saw and rushed to us.

Jimin: Yoongi what happened? Why is Y/N crying and wearing your hoodie?
Yoongi: Something popped up and and Y/N will be staying with us from now on.

I gave him a look that said "don't push it any further." He understood and told me to bring her inside. She must be so tired from everything's that happened in such a short time that she fell asleep on my chest. I smiled down at her and picked her up bridal style. I carried her into the house with Jimin walking next to us. Everyone was in the living room and turned to look at us. Jungkook got up and rushed to us.

Jungkook: I got a call from one of our men that said you weren't answering but that he "cleaned up the mess." What the hell happened? And why is Y/N in your arms and looks like she's been CRYING?! Is she okay?!
Namjoon: Calm down Kook one question at a time.
Jungkook: Sorry. But why was Y/N crying?
Yoongi: *sighs* I'll explain everything when Y/N wakes up. I'm going to take her to my room and lay her on the bed.

Everyone nodded and I went to lay her down.

*time skip*

Your POV
I woke up in the same room I woke up in the morning. Memories of what happened today hit me all at one. I stood up and checked what time it was. It was barley 3:26pm. I was wearing the hoodie Yoongi gave me when he helped me with Oden. I left the room and went downstairs the same way I went with Yoongi this morning. I reached the living room and saw that all seven boys were sitting on the couch. I cleared my throat and they looked at me. Jin rushes over to me and picked me up and sat me on the couch next to Yoongi.

Jin: My sweet sweet child are you feeling better?
Namjoon: Do you want some water?
Jimin: Do you remember anything?
Hoseok: Are you hungry?
Taehyung: What do you want to eat?
Jungkook: I can make you something if you want.
Yoongi: YAH! Get away from her your overwhelming her.

Yoongi squatted in front of me.

Yoongi: Y/N you need to tell us who he is and what happened for us to help you.

I closed my eyes and told everyone to sit down and I got ready to tell them my past. And about Oden.

Authors Note
Sorry for the late update.
Make sure to vote and comment! And also check out my other story! "Arranged To A Mafia Leader." It's a Jungkook x Reader story.
I purple you! 💜💜💜