Chapter 15

This chapter is based on Jimin's past

Jimin's POV
I take a deep breath as I was about to share something that only these six people know. But I feel like we should trust Y/N.

Jimin: I never met my real parents. The only things the told me  thing were that they didn't  plan on having me and weren't ready for that responsibility. So after I was born I was put in a orphanage. I was adopted when I was 10 by a couple who were in their thirties. They treated me like their own son. I loved them. They made me feel safe and loved. Time skip to when I'm 16. I get home from school and see my adoptive parents dead in the middle of the living room. I call the cops and rush over to where they were laying. I hugged their dead bodies I was covered with blood. When the police got there they pulled me away and took my parents bodies. They gave me a change of clothes and sat me in the back of an ambulance. They were concerned since I wasn't showing any emotion on my face, only tears slid down my face quietly. The paramedics told the police I was in shock and I would need time to recuperate. They looked at me sympathetically. I was taken to a hospital and given a room. They asked me a few questions but I didn't answer. I stayed at the hospital for 2 weeks. I didn't talk and I only ate a little. They put me in therapy and since I didn't talk at all and just glared at people that talked to me. They put me in a mental institution to see if I would start talking again. I met Jungkook and Taehyung there. They helped me out with everything and we became close.

Tae and Jungkook has tears in their eyes as they remembered the time we met in that institution. Y/N smiled at me.

Y/N: It's nice to meet people that you grow close with when your in a bad situation. I'm glad to see your doing ok Jimin.

I smile at her and grab reach over to ruffle her hair lightly. This girl is something. I already see her as someone I need to protect. Like a little sister.

Sorry for any errors