Chapter 14

This chapter is based on Hoseok's past

Hoseok's POV
Whenever I'm around Bangtan I usually show my happy and bubbly side. But when I'm by myself I think back to when I saw my older sister for the last time.

Hoseok: My parents turned into drug addicts after a few years when I was born. They had my sister when they were both 16. They had me when they were 20. My parents were never really cautious of me and my sister. So my sister basically raised me. When she turned 18 she moved out and took me with her I was just 14. Six years later we went out to a convenient store. It was late at night and we were walking back to the house. But she forgot her wallet at the store and I went back to get it while she waited. When I got back I saw her on the ground bleeding out.......she was shot in the chest. I called the police and they came with ambulances but it was to late. She was announced dead on the scene. But the murdered made a mistake a dropped their fucking wallet. I picked it up but I didn't let the police see it. Because when I opened it my fathers drivers license was in there. His fucking wallet was there. He killed my sister, his daughter, my parental figure! The case went cold. I didn't tell anyone about the wallet because I wanted to take matters into my own hands. A few years ago with the help of Yoongi I found my father and asked him why he did it. He looked at me with the most annoyed expression and said "She took our only source for food stamps from us." He only kept me to get food stamps so he could sell them for drugs. Him and my mother died that day. And I'm glad to say I was the one that pulled the trigger. And I don't regret a single motherfucking thing.

At this point I'm pretty sure there's tears running down my face. I always cry when I think of my older sister. I loved her and I still do even though she's not here with us anymore, she will always stay with me. Jimin puts his hand on my back and rubs it. Y/N grabs my hand and squeezes it she smiles at me. I smile back at her.

Sorry for any errors.