2

from the club to this moment all i've heard is doors shutting, soft quaint voices around me, and my own heart that's beating a hundred miles per hour. i'd been pulled out the car, not knowing if it was still jin and jungkook who had my arms in a tight grip; painfully tight. we were walking pretty far, i couldn't pinpoint anything, none of my senses telling me where we could be. i couldn't smell anything and the floor that my heels scrapped over every so often didn't give me a hint of the land we were on.

as i was trying to analyse every detail with what i could, i was sat down, a cold metal chair meeting my skin that my short dress revealed. the bag that clouded my vision came off in a pull. i squinted slightly as my eyes adjusted to the light that was now swamping my irises. soon enough i saw all the boys stood in front of me, i was about to swing at one of them when i realised i was tied to the chair they had placed me in. i scowled at them all, the majority of them smiling back, the feeling made my stomach twist. they were all so sinister.

"where am i?" my voice echoed the large room we were in, i think we were in a warehouse. however, there was furniture, nice furniture may i add. it was almost like this place had been turned into a home.

"you're at our place, we can't tell you where exactly but this is our home" i was trying to remember the name of the boy who'd just spoke, soft brown hair, sweet smile (that i knew i couldn't trust) jungkook?

"ok heads up don't bother shouting there isn't anything in this vicinity for miles, don't try to run or hide each door is locked and we know all the places to look, and finally enjoy your stay baby cakes" the pet name sent my skin crawling, he noticed this winking at me. ah... that's hoseok.

i was trapped. no escape and no where to run. no one would find me, my dad would probably think i'm with my friend or missing but would never think to look into the deadliest gang of the country. my friend was... gone. the tears brimmed my eyelids again, as the memory resurfaced still not processing that she wasn't alive.

while i let my head hang in sadness not wanting to stare back at the guys that had brought this hell into my life. i soon noticed they'd all left. except one.

"here" i shot my head up to see the red headed boy in front of me. jimin. he was untying the rope that bonded my hands together. soon enough they were released, i brought them to my front gazing upon the deep red marks that bore into my skin. "sorry about that" his voice held no sense of care or empathy, his tone was flat almost mocking.

"don't act like you care" i spat out still rubbing at my wrists. he walked out the room, soon returning with a pile of clothes, "put these on" he commanded chucking them at me. i looked down at the items, soft comfortable sweats, it's the only good thing i've seen all night.

standing up, i looked around, i didn't want to stay here but there was no getting out any time soon, so i had to make the most of it and do what i could, even if i hated each and every one of them.

"where can i get changed?" he looked me up and down acting like i'd asked a stupid question.

"my views quite good from here" he smirked cocking up an eyebrow. i scoffed walking away, i'll find it myself then. walking through the corridors of this warehouse/home place-thing i couldn't find anywhere to change. turning the corner of another corridor i felt myself collide with tall being, stumbling back i noticed it was namjoon. my body froze a little scared he was going to draw a gun on me for bumping into him.

"what are you doing?" he asked half annoyed, half unbothered. he'd changed from out of his suit and now into a more casual black t-shirt, the casualness not suiting his serious aura. why did he look like an ordinary guy, moreover why couldn't he just be a normal guy. "um hello?" he was waving a hand in my face, i'd zoned out.