23

'Jimin's missing'

The words hung in the air like toxic gas. The air unbreathable, unbearable worry and fear writhing through my body. My mind started to spiral downwards, all the moments before this becoming cloudy, distant. Looking up from the floor which my eyes had fixated on, aimlessly staring forward in disbelief. He's fine, I kept telling myself over and over, hoping at some point I'd actually believe it. In all regards he could be fine, out on a walk, fine. Meanwhile, the pit in my stomach told me otherwise, this flooding unsettling pit.

"Let's go" Namjoon ordered. Scurrying with importance we all left the room, fleeting to the living room where everyone else had already gathered. From their expressions they were every bit as clueless as us. Regrettably looking back to taehyung, the missing boy's best friend. He looked back with every bit of bitterness in him. His stare deadlier than any he'd given me before. At this moment you thought he'd kill me on the spot, no hesitation; only if he could.

Taehyung's pov

The sight of them. I nearly threw up, the disgust I have for her, so quick making her way around the group. Fucking slut. I don't know what jimin ever saw in her, for all I know he left because of her. For that, I hate her.

Jungkook pov

I tried not to not to notice taehyung, his face, he looked positively enraged. His eyes fixated on her. I never quite understood why he disliked her so much, especially while jimin was with her. Well I guess this is the reason and even more so now. I could see how hurt and worried he was underneath, he tried so hard to be tough, but I knew him, all the layers he buried. I only couldn't admit how I knew them, still pushing aside us. Him. I needed to focus on the situation at hand. Any distraction was good enough.

"Most of you are unaware of the files and the reason I brought y/n here in the first place. Regrettably, y/n was a means to a cause. The files were about her father, which all of you know as SP"

"Y/n is that bastard's daughter?!" the words enraged from my throat before I could remember she was stood here too. My eyes met hers apologetically, but she shook her head. "it's fine, I've never met him" still he was her father and whether he was a criminal just as we were, he was her family.

Namjoon continued explaining all the details which had most of us in disbelief. I felt guilty for y/n, hearing this for the first time I can't imagine how she felt when she found out. Right now, her expression displayed worry, not for herself but for Jimin.

However, I could feel some of the guys beside me, recoil after hearing his explanation, but my loyalties still lay with Namjoon. How was he to know she would be of importance down the line.

Yoongi's pov

Knowing that its out in the open, knowing why I treated her the way I did, I felt even worse now – after the friendship I'd strangely built with the girl beside me. I didn't dare look down in case she could see the guilt spread across my face.

"So what? Was I ever going to know about this!" everyone's attention whipped towards Jin who until now hadn't said a word. Realising why he was angered by this; he didn't care for y/n as much as I knew. He was hurt for a different reason. I don't blame him.

Jin's pov

"Jin please" Namjoon pleaded to his right-hand man— I had thought anyway. Right-hand man my ass. To be excluded from a mission let alone something I wouldn't have approved off. He knew that. he fucking knew and went ahead with it anyway.

"No! I see where we lay. Understood"

His expression dropping sullen.

"How many of them knew?" I scoffed. With total silence, Hoseok and Yoongi lifted their hands, not only did I have a look of disgust, but the expression on y/n's face was unforgettable. I don't blame her, Hoseok and Yoongi were her 'closest' friends. What a joke. What a big fucking joke.

Hoseok Pov

"Yes, and I'd do it again. y/n I'm sorry but there are bigger things to be fucking worrying about than why this happened and who's hurt by it. While we stand here and pussyfoot about all of this, jimin is out there, possibly vulnerable."

There was a silent agreement from everyone, including the friend I'd hurt across from me.

y/n's pov

While I tried to hide the pain, it felt seeing their hands lift, I understood I wasn't important right now.  "I know I've been a pain, for you all. I'm not worth any pity right now, it is done. It can't change and because of this I wish the plan had followed through normally, at least that way others wouldn't be affected by my being here. I am not important enough for this..."

Namjoon's pov

How could she say that, that she doesn't matter? That she wishes for that to happen. I don't. My mistakes brought her to me, I've hurt my members and for that I regret most, but her. I don't regret at all. The pain I felt hearing those words, words I couldn't describe her with. Not now, before yes, but now she's part of my own destruction, harm, my wrongdoings start with her, she's the centre of it all, but I put her there, whether she's fallen for me and another, I put her there, whether the guys are hurt, that's my claim. After all of this, after we find Jimin, whoever she chooses, even if she doesn't, I'll only be happy, if it's completely her decision, as long as she's happy. That'll be enough for me to forgive my mistakes. That and finding the one she's still undoubtably in love with. 

"Jimin is the importance, the main priority, so let's find him" y/n finished, everyone nodded, putting aside their pain, we all left, together; yet slightly broken.