21

"Ava..."

_

The thick heavy bag that had been hung over my head for the past, what felt like hours was now slowly being tugged off, with no gentleness of course. My eyes tightening, getting used to the small light above me, while it was still a little dark, the small hours of the night still upon us. There it was, there she was. Ava.

"W-what are you doing here?! how are you here?!" my frantic anger was shushed by a hard hit from the man stood next to me, the man I hadn't even noticed. Taking my surroundings in I was tied to a rusty beam in yet another warehouse. Original. Two guys where stood behind me, Ava a couple meters in front with a smug grin wiped across her thin face.

"ah jimin baby, don't worry we will have time to catch up later"

her voice made my blood boil, the hairs on my skin wanting to burrow back into my flesh.

"you're supposed to be dead!"

My mind dug back through the emotional scars of her passing, the death of her that was almost too difficult to erase out of my mind. I watched her dead body get carried away, get carried like the lifeless thing she was, or what I thought. Its impossible, she cant be here right now. she cant.

"did you miss me?" she said through a pout added with a mocking baby voice. I will never hit a woman, but she was coming close to being an exception.

"Enough." the sound of raspy man entered the conversation, focusing on his face I didn't recognise him. His features were old, but he was well looked after, in a dapper suit and sunglasses; minus the sun. Who was he? better question, why am I here? The thick chains rattled as I tried to tug myself loose as the man approached, crouching just in front of me, I could smell the strong scent of cologne coming from his wrinkled skin.

"I think some introductions are in order," he lifted his hand, pulling his glasses off from his face to reveal these dark eyes. "I, am SP and I know you don't know who I am, so lets get acquainted shall we?" he stood up brushing the non-existent dust from his chest, like he was brushing off my existence like I was disposable.

"I see you've been spending a lot of time with that daughter of mine" Ava? I haven't seen her in years, how could I possibly?- No.

No, I killed her father.

The regrettable memory crossing my mind, the day I pulled the trigger on the "loose end" as namjoon had called it. Later down the line I didn't know I would be killing the father of the girl I loved.

This was impossible.

"I can see some confusion," he pulled me away from my furrowed brows, "no, I am not talking about this slut standing beside me," my eyes wandered to the girl that was now grimacing by her title, in my mind I agreed. "I'm talking about the other slut back at your home, with all the other 'men' like sir Namjoon who thought could bribe ME." hearing him call y/n that made the chains bite at my skin that was now becoming marked by how much I pulled. Yet, this couldn't be true, this couldn't be y/n's father. It didn't make sense.

"It's been a while since I've seen y/n, how is she? I wouldn't really know, I fled before that little shit was born, I felt a little bad so I hired that man to look after her, especially when he mother died... that was hard to do"

He said all of this so nonchalantly, like it was nothing to admit he'd killed her mother, that her 'father' was some random folk that was paid to act a role, pretty shit role since he didn't even go looking for her. But wait, I didn't kill her father , not that it made it any better, y/n still loved the man she thought cared for her.

"anyway this is getting far beside the point," I decided to finally use the voice I'd forgotten I had.

"what do you want with me?!" he chuckled still stood before me. He made his way over to my crumpled form on the floor, grabbing my jaw with such brute force that my head made harsh contact with the metal beam.

"well if you'd give me a chance I was just about to get on to that" his words were tossed through gritted teeth, "you're here," his voice echoed through the metal cage. "because you're valuable to y/n, but also to your "team" the one that gave you that busted lip I'm presuming... I see you and namjoon haven't been the best of friends recently huh?" how could he have possibly known, "don't look at me like that, I know all about the pathetic love triangle you're in, she really has the both of you wrapped around her finger, she's quite good actually, maybe she's not a total waste of life after all"

"she's more than you'll ever be!" I spat back. he didn't take much notice of my words. "whatever kid, she got Namjoon in quite a mess, he's been so occupied on her he forgot about me for a moment, i'm glad, it gave me the time to prepare for you, I knew that your spilt would be inevitable, it was all a waiting game from then on."

Listening to all the ways he occupied the information, the mission occupying the drugs, was his plan, he put the microphones in the drugs that we took back to our home, the files all his plan to get in, to find out information about us, this whole time it had been him.

"when namjoon messaged me the first time round, threatening me to hand over my assets in exchange for y/n's safety, I had to hand it to him, bold move, but weak. sadly I had no interest in her life and couldn't care what happened to her, in fact she became more important to him than he thought, really she's become my weapon now." he chuckled, while I was still processing everything. All of this was rooted so deep.

"and now we are here. I wonder if namjoon cares for you as much as he does her?" he continued to laugh, "I think we all know the answer to that, i doubt he'll even come looking for you, bet he's happy you're out the picture"

"YOU'RE WRONG!" my outburst only increased his laughter.

"am I?... wasn't he the one who landed all those bruises on that pretty face of yours?" my chest sank, that didn't matter, it was just a fight... then those words resurfaced,

you are no longer my family...

what have I done.

"thats enough for today my boy, we have work to do" he nodded at his men and the conversation was done, he was out the door, my mind and body too weak to retort anything back, half of me believed he was right.

I felt the presence from Ava join me on the floor. it was just her and I alone in this room. Great.

"oh chim, look what you've done now"

I didn't raise my head to look at her, a simple 'why' escaped my lips in question to her being here, doing this, but mostly doing what she did so many years ago.

"a part of me did die back then... the part that loved you" my eyes met hers in pain, yet she looked back with no remorse in her body. "things were getting a little boring for me, so I faked my death and came here, you were so sweet chim but, not enough,"

her words hurt but they'd never amount to those of y/n's earlier today.

"but you got over me, didn't you? that pretty girl you have now... how long before you ruin her too? has she got tired of you yet? all your lies and mistakes"

I wanted to scream at her, but regarding the last twenty-four hours, I was too scared to admit she was right.

"oh... that soon?"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" my voice didn't even startle her, it made my skin shiver at how reptile she had become, this once warm girl, cold blooded to her core.

"I cant wait to meet her, the illusive y/n" my mind caught onto the word, 'meet' no, no she couldn't!

"stay away from her, don't you dare hurt her!-" a hard slap came from her nimble fingers. standing up she looked down on me,

"I don't need to hurt her, you've done that job for me"