3

the morning came painfully slow. i hadn't slept properly. one, due to the fact i'd just been abducted and forced to stay against my will. two because i was laying next to a murderer/criminal, and strangely enough because namjoon kept fucking fidgeting. for how collected and calm he seems to act, he has pretty sleepless nights. i get the feeling he doesn't sleep well at all. however, that doesn't make me believe he has any shred of humanity inside of him. i'll believe that when i see it. which will be never.

"i know you're awake" i looked over my shoulder and namjoon was laying on his back, looking up to the ceiling aimlessly. "so what?" i retorted, i had slept next to him for however many hours but that didn't mean i'm gunna have chit chat with him. he softly titled his head to the side now staring at me. "are you always this rude?" excuse me? rude? am i meant to thank him for kidnapping me!? i scoffed, what a stupid question. "are you always a dick-" before i could finish my question i shielded my my face as i saw his hands flinch quickly.

when nothing happened i realised he had sat up. "i'm getting offended that you think i'd hit you. first it was rape, now this?" he laughed to himself. i didn't feel sorry for him, it's not my fault i thought this. the silence continued before he sighed.

"i don't hurt women, or girls, threaten maybe, i only hurt men. men who deserve to be hurt, that's what i do" i frowned, does he forget he chucked me to the floor yesterday.

"sorry do you expect me to think you're some superhero?" i was now lying facing the ceiling, staring up at his body that was faced away from me. or was, until he sharply twisted, causing me to jump a little. his face was inches from mine, i could feel his warm breath on my cheeks.

"think what you want baby, i only help myself" he finally sat back up getting out of the bed we had just shared. for some reason, i found that hard to believe.

once he had left the room, i noticed someone had brought in some clothes. not particularly my style, to be honest a little on the slutty side for my taste but it was all i had to change into. putting on the tight fitting jeans that had a bum slit, woah what. i was now retorting my body to look at the gaping hole in my jeans where my ass and thigh met. are they serious?! if i thought that was bad the top was a mesh black body suit, lace detail revealing my stomach but surprisingly not my breasts. they must be ass men.

i left the room my hair messily down by my shoulders. i found my way to the centre of the warehouse. a few of the boys sat on multiple sofas. some on their phone or talking to one another. i didn't know what to do, it felt awkward, it's not like i could sit down and have a chat with them. i hated them all but then i couldn't leave. i had no choice but to be with them, to live with them.

"woah" i heard as one of the boys looked up from their phone. the blonde. his name was long i've already forgotten it. i saw yoongi sat next to the guy who'd just commented, his eyes skimmed my body with the most unbothered expression, "she's average" he said looking back to his phone. i inwardly scoffed. "the feelings mutual dickhead." i wish i had said out loud. the boy that had first commented stood up walking over to me, "i'd remember that ass anywhere" then it clicked in my mind. he was the guy i danced with. t-tae?hyung. ah taehyung.

"funny that because i don't remember you" i said walking around him to sit on the sofa that was currently vacant. still feeling conscious of what i was wearing and who i was surrounded by.

who i assumed to be jin sat across from me was now laughing, "tae she curved your ass," he was still smacking the sofa holding his chest as tae had a blank expression trying to stay unbothered even though his ego had just been hurt.

an innocent boy walked through, plonking down next to me before i could object to the closeness. his arm casually falling behind me. "you remember me, don't you?" the guy said sure of himself that i would. the cockiness spread across his face. sadly i did remember. the innocent but arrogant one. jungkook. i just nodded, not really giving in to their petty competition. out the corner of my eye i could see him smirking.