20

"argh! I didn't want you to be with jimin because I love you!"

because I love you...

the words flew around my mind, the feelings that were conjuring inside my heart, my stomach. I didn't know what to feel, what to think. the words that hung on my lips, waiting to say something, anything... but I was speechless. how could he? after everything. after this.

it's impossible.

jimins pov

"because I love you" there it was. his confession. the confession I saw draped across his face each time he looked at her. it killed me, knowing that he could influence her decision at any point in time. knowing that even though she was with me, I felt she was always with him. like her heart was at war, like she was no mans land.

I didn't want to hear her reply, I didn't want to know, not yet. if I could push the the inevitable breaking of my heart aside for just one more day, I could deal with it. yet now, all I wanted was to just be with her. without him in the picture; but I was stupid to think he wouldn't ever leave the frame.

y/n's pov

before I had to say anything, he walked in. almost on queue with my thoughts. him, did he know, did he really know all this time, after everything, was I stupid enough to fall in love with a guy who could throw me away so easily, lie to me with a smile. in love. in love my ass.

"did you know?" I stared at jimin, my hands shaking waiting for the answer that could determine everything. wether I may or may not have loved both of these idiots in front of me; stupid stupid lies. of course I couldn't see past their fake smiles and loving gestures. I was blinded by love, I couldn't see who they really were.

"did I know about this?" he gestured towards the situation going on, namjoon's head hung low. I nodded, slipping out a small yes through gritted teeth.

"yes, i've known this whole time"

unbelievable. he didn't even sound slightly guilty, not even fazed that I had just asked him if our whole relationship was a lie.

tears threatened to fall and that was my queue to leave. brushing past jimins frozen state I left the room, I left behind the two guys I had no intention of ever looking at again.

namjoons pov

"why did you do that?" turning my attention at him, confused wondering why he was acting like this. what was his problem, he had her, why did he have to ruin everything.

"oh sorry, did I interrupt your confession?" his tone was cold, snarky. it only left me even more confused, what did that have to do with anything? "why did you lie to her?" I questioned, his face now mimicking mine, a hard frown across his forehead.

"what do you mean? lie to her? you cant expect me to not have noticed your feelings for her?"

idiot. absolute idiot.

"jimin how much of the conversation did you hear?" he shrugged his shoulders which only made me more agitated, I grabbed both of his arms in my hands, "get off me!" he tried to push away but his dumbass needed to explain. "how much did you hear?"

"enough!" he stated pushing my hands away. "I heard you confess your feelings, you couldn't help yourself could you-"

"jimin wait-"

"all this time I've seen how you looked at her-" he kept rambling on, but he'd totally missed the picture.

"JIMIN SHUT UP!" his ranting came to halt as he stared at me confused.