11

the darkness fell on to this day that was soon closing to an end. the events from earlier still lingering in my mind. wondering what would happen next as i lie staring up at the ceiling of namjoons room. the side next to me empty and cold. i wish it could stay that way but my wish was crushed by a creaking door opening to enter him.

walking through, the small warm light that seeped through the cracks illuminated the room slightly before it quickly turned back to black as it closed. i could only see the faint outline of namjoons towering body that was by the bed, closing my eyes and turning over when i noticed he was pulling his shirt off.

hearing the distinct sounds of clothes being taken off, i hoped and prayed he still left at least something on. not that i'd know, i was now frozen looking the opposite way from his side. still leaning towards the far edge of the bed.

"you know you can come over a little, i'm not gunna touch you" he said, slightly huffing as he did. i noticed i had kept giving him this perception, that he was this bad boy that would touch girls against their will. but he's the only one here who hasn't said or done anything to me in that retrospect. yeah he might of thrown me into a floor, also threatened to kill my dad... um. WELL. at least he hasn't tried to choke me to death or kiss me against my will. let's just say there are worse people in this place.

after having the mental discussion in my head, i relaxed shuffling a little away from the side. still i could hear his soft breaths, they were actually quite calming. yet nothing would stop the storm of questions that still circled my mind. i had to ask, i couldn't keep quiet any longer.

"namjoon?" the mention of his name was a whisper, almost hoping he wouldn't hear me, but he did humming in response.

"jimin told me that taehyung wouldn't agree with me and jimin. do you know why?" i had stopped with beating around the bush, these guys were so forward here, that i no longer felt the need to sugar coat what i wanted to know. they were all open killers so why couldn't i be open about my thoughts. lmao maybe you should have told yourself that when jimin was admitting his feelings.

shut up.

your own personal squabble was hushed when namjoon sighed.

"you should stay away from jimin"

what? that didn't answer my question nor was it on the topic of taes dislike towards me. now all of a sudden he has an opinion too?

"you don't think i'm good enough either?" i said almost a little annoyed, this time turning around to face him, he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed like i has just said something stupid.

"it has nothing to do with if you're good enough. it's about him."

what was wrong with jimin? (other than the fact he's a murderer and a little forceful with slight anger issues) and why was namjoon saying this about his own friend. weren't they all like really close?

"what's wrong with jimin?"

namjoon's pov

ugh. this girl doesn't understand a thing i'm saying.

well maybe if you told the truth about why you really don't want her to be with jimin then maybe she would.

ok shut up.

"there's nothing wrong with him. just don't get too close"

she sighed and i could tell this wasn't the end of the conversation. not by a long shot.

"too late for that" i noticed the look in her eyes, it was disappointed, it stroked a pang of sadness in my chest. i didn't even know why. why was a i feeling sorry for her. empathy of all things. why?