6

y/n's pov

my arms were draped around his waist. i let myself lean on him. moreover he let me lean on him. his embrace, his hold on me, it felt different. he held me close. his warmth was so contrasting to his personality. he'd treated me so coldly until now. this moment was strange. i felt thankful, and of all things i was thankful that he was there.

my questions no doubts were flying. did he care? what was yoongi talking about? to be honest i wasn't really focusing on his words more on the fact i couldn't breathe.

i was still struggling to take in air. my throat felt painful, to swallow and to move. the soreness i could feel on the skin that yoongi manhandled.

we reached a room i hadn't seen before. it was dark, not much colour at all, black, white and the occasional grey item. jimin sat me down on the edge of the bed. he slowly walked to the door shutting it before returning to sit beside me. i was shaking no doubt, that moment felt so terrifying. i know yoongi hated me but to the extent of trying to kill me. i was more than shocked.

"here," he whispered beside me, again getting up to head over to a set of black drawers. he pulled out an oversized black sweater. i realised we were in his room. i looked around. there weren't any photos or memories like there had been in namjoon's room. there wasn't much of anything, a bed, a closet, a small laptop on a desk. but not much of anything else, nothing really hinted to who he was.

or....was this him?

walking back over, again, he took the head of the sweater and carefully put it over my head, being especially careful of my neck, in which the sweater pulled on slightly as i put an arm through. i winched but soon it was on.

i looked back to jimin who was now sat beside me. there was a look in his eyes, he looked. worried. why? he was turning my head a million directions. i couldn't figure him out. couldn't figure his personality out. did he care? did he not? was it an act? all the questions flooding my mind, useless without answers.

"ji-" i tried to say his name but my voice came out hoarse and also stopping myself at the excruciating pain it caused to speak. at this he held my hands with his, looking at me with an even gentler look. "don't try to talk, you can thank me in the morning" he said with a wink, but this time, it lacked the cocky arrogance he always laced himself with. this time, it looked like he was trying to hide how worried he was. if he was worried that was.

for the first time since being in this place. i felt... happy. i smiled. a genuine smile, i seem to recall the last time i smiled. i was also with jimin. i was about to faint but i remember thinking he was pretty before hitting the ground hard. thinking about it. the only good moments in this hell have been with him.

jimins pov

she was smiling again. i was worried she was going to faint. thinking it was her thing to do that before she passed out or something. luckily she was just smiling. yet this time i couldn't figure out why. i wanted to ask her but she couldn't reply. so i just stared at her. wearing my sweater, she looked cute. to be honest much cuter like this than in that whore outfit jungkook picked out for her.

i was wondering now. what this all meant. i claimed her. without saying it, i had. all the guys knew now, especially yoongi. wether or not he'll try anything again, he knows she's my weakness now. we haven't had a girl here for years, we all know why we haven't. yoongi specifically. i didn't think the next girl who came into this warehouse would be someone like her. all the others, quite, timid things, obedient. they were no fun, no personality. they bent themselves to our liking. however, y/n. she's not like any girl i've met here. is this why i'm feeling whatever i am?