15

there was no time to reach for the gun that was stuffed into my back pocket. there was no time to try pull my trigger before he pulled his. there was only one option.

myself.

that's how i ended up as i am now. the bullet wound on my lower abdomen, the blackening liquid surging out the source of my pain. everything becoming white noise, my vision turning from specs of light to clear every other second.

all i was thinking about was him. i admit it now. i liked him. i liked park jimin. i guess liked is an understatement. i jumped in front of a bullet for the guy. he'd become that important? yet i still didn't know why.

i heard a second gunshot, turning my head to see the man that had shot at jimin lying on the ground, a worse fate than mine. he was dead.

i felt hands around my waist, my eyes lazily trying to look down at where jimin was now frantically trying to stop the blood from pouring out. he'd taken of his jacket now, i could feel the pain radiating through my upper body as he applied pressure on to the wound.

soon enough all i remember was blacking out from the pain.

jimins pov

staring down the barrel of the gun. i thought it was the end. there wasn't anything i could do. then i heard the shot, waiting for the instant impact of the bullet. but all i felt were the small nimble hands of someone else.

falling to the ground hard, i also heard someone fall harder. now with a pool of blood surrounding them.

it was her. god why was it her

i scrambled up onto my knees going over to her, y/n lay there, she was smiling, why was she always smiling, putting her life out there for my own, this wasn't a good thing, this should never of happened. why did she do this.

i could feel the panic running through me, she was bleeding too much, i'd been shot where her bullet wound was before, she shouldn't be bleeding this much. the bullet must have torn something bigger. this was bad.

idiot, we still need to talk and you go and get shot.

that's when her eyes shut, quickly i pressed my fingers to her neck, her pulse was faint... but still there. i screamed at the other two, as they helped me lift her up carefully getting her into the car speeding home. taehyung texting jin to get the table set for surgery.

i swear to god if anything happened to her. i don't know what i'd do.

y/n's pov

the cold confines of my own mind had me trapped in the state of borderline consciousness. i couldn't move, i couldn't open my eyes, i could only hear the faint voices that were around me. trying to make out who surrounded me.

the closest to me was namjoon. i thought, i could hear his tone, but it was off? it was angry, added to that was jimin... and taehyung? whoever the third person was i couldn't really tell. all i knew was there was a suffocating tension, i could feel it heavy on my chest.

"i told you specifically NOT to go without the seven of us, you went against my strict orders not only putting the case in jeopardy but her life" there were some more grumbles in the receiving end, none that i could make out.

"just get out, you've done enough"

the room settled to a less tense state. the air feeling less thick around me. i could still sense that namjoon was by my side. although i couldn't get out of this fixed state i was in, i was still happy he was there.