4

"just take whatever you want, there's money in the safe i'll give you the codes just let me go!" the small man on his knees shouted up to namjoon. i stared upon his expression. his lips formed a straight line, his eyes lacking any human emotion. they were cold.

"you know what, sure, tell me the codes and i'll let you go" i was confused at his statement, why go through all this trouble and not kill him. not that i wanted the man to die but why would he quit the plan now. after all this effort to 'get rid' of him. the small man shouted some codes, which namjoon was now entering into the small safe and to his enjoyment the safe opened revealing a few stacks and a couple gold bars.

"is this all?" namjoon stayed unbothered that there were two WHOLE bars of gold in front of him. the man nodded frantically. namjoon beckoned two fingers at hoseok and what happened next made the air in my throat hitch.

hoseok grabbed the males hair the man screaming in agony, and as quickly as anything hoseoks blade cut a fine line across the mans throat. just like that. case seven was dead.

i'd realised namjoon was never going to let the man go. he just wanted the money as well. the growing dislike i had towards namjoon grew. he really had no mercy inside of him. no shred of humanity. all for this. he took the mans life easily and without any remorse.

"why did you kill him!" i shouted retracting my hand from jimins. he turned to me with a confused expression, "you forget that was the plan from the start?"

"but you said-"

"i said that so that we could get this," he held up a memeory stick. to me it was just that, a stick. what was even on it, what would be that important.

"on it is encryption codes, dates, contacts of all the men we need. it has everything, this man stole that from me. therefore my reasoning for killing him. no one steals from me"

i stood there. as he shrugged his shoulders walking past me, "now come on, i'm tired and the smell of blood is giving me a headache"

we arrived back at the warehouse. still covered in blood. all the other boys were laughing when we entered. the disgust and horror i was feeling inside contradicted the happy atmosphere of the living room.

"you looked like you had fun" taehyung stated adding another giggle as the other guys laughed along with him.

fun? they think this is fucking fun. murder. killing. this was all some big game to them.

i stormed off, not wanting to be around all these heartless freaks. they made me feel sick.

jimins pov

i noticed y/n leaving the room. she looked upset. i was laughin along with all the guys, they were all nonchalantly talking about case seven, jin grabbing a bottle of wine to celebrate getting the memory stick back. it didn't bother me that we celebrated the death of our opposers. all death had a reason at the end of the day. to some others, tae, hobi, death was fun and they didn't need a reason but that's not my style.

i separated myself from the group, wondering where y/n had gone. i bet she probably wanted to wash the blood off. i saw her earlier in the car rubbing at her skin.

i found her in namjoon's room grabbing the sweats she wore yesterday off the floor. "i can get you some clean clothes to change into if you want?" my voice must have startled her as she jumped in her skin. she nodded back at me.

i left returning with some comfortable sweats, she was sat on the edge of the bed looking down at her palms. her skin was stained still. she was probably in shock. i don't blame her but i also don't care. i just want her to get used to it quickly so she can stop being a buzzkill and just enjoy herself. she should be thanking us, her life was shit before she came here, as i heard namjoon say the first day we were introduced.

"do you want me to show you where the bathroom is?" she looked up and to my surprise she smiled. she was smiling at me. why? then all at once her eyes shut and she started to fall, i quickly tried to catch her before she hit the ground, her head in my hands. she fainted. bro she really was in shock. i didn't know what to do really. should i just leave her here and wait for her to wake up or shall i get one of the guys? um.

i just looked at her. she was pretty when she wasn't scowling at me. i started to notice the cute features of her face, disregarding the blood smeared across her cheek. i sighed and stood up, pulling her into my arms and walking out the room.

y/n's pov

i started to feel myself coming back to consciousness, all i remember last was seeing jimins pretty face handing me some clothes. wait. pretty?! since when did i find him pretty!

i felt something wet on my arms, tillting my head up realising i was laying on someone. "finally you woke up" jimins voice sounded my now very awake mind. i looked down to where i felt the liquid on my skin, jimin was holding my arm and in his other hand he had a flannel, he was cleaning the blood off my skin.

i glanced back up at his face, that was focused on what his hands were doing. the feeling was so gentle. the atmosphere for the first time felt sweet. STOP. in no way was this creep sweet or pretty or whatever i was feeling right now. i pushed myself up from his lap, he looked confused, "what are you doing?" i grabbed the flannel out of his hand as he stood up with me.

"i can do it myself" he scoffed rolling down his sleeves, he looked annoyed. bro why the fuck. "fine. you're fucking welcome by the way" he said walking towards the door.

"why are you mad?" he paused with his back still facing me. was he really upset? annoyed? that's impossible. "you can't really be mad at me? that would mean you actually have human feelings-"

"you know nothing about me!" he turned shouting back, shit. he got closer to me, the look on his face highly intimidating, making me want to cower into myself.

"stop making assumptions about us like you know everything. you don't know me. so don't act like you do" he was hurt.

"jimin i'm sorry" i don't know why i found myself apologising. he was a murderer, but at one point in his life he wasn't. he used to be a kid, innocent at some point. he wasn't born like this. i thought back to yesterday when he was the one who untied me. he stopped the man from attacking me earlier on today. i figured he was also the one who carried me into here, cleaning me up after i fainted.

i felt guilty.

"save it. i see you've already got your mind set about me." he turned to leave again and i found my body moving on its own. my hands finding there way wrapping around his, halting him in his position.

it's when he looked back at me, the expression on his face, his face that was so close to mine now. i realised i had no idea what i was doing. what i was going to do next.