7

[a week later]

i couldn't really believe i was still here. i was still stuck in this hell with these guys but they weren't just guys anymore. well some of them anyway. yoongi still felt like a stranger, we never spoke and for good reason.

it had really been over a week since they brought me here against my will. i still want to go home sometimes, i miss my dad. i wonder if he's looking for me? if he even knows where i am. i tried not to think about him too much. he's probably safer without me.

things had been better than i thought. me and jimin still had this weird 'i don't know how i feel about you but let's still wake up cuddling every now and then, but like never kiss' sort of situation. it was strange but for now it was my only distraction from the mess that surrounded me. to be brutally honest with myself, namjoon was right the first day we met, i did hate my life and it's true i would've done anything to get out of it, just not this. yet it was my only option, so i guess i had to take it.

i started getting along with a couple of the guys, some of who i didn't think i would have, for example jungkook. i always thought he was an ass, which he is don't get me wrong. he has this sweet side though and he can be really funny at times. i think he was the first to make me laugh. i'm pretty sure it scared all the boys to death, they were surprised i even smiled, let alone let out a sound that wasn't a sob. they normally just see my cry all the time. it was nice.

Also, funnily enough i was cool with hoseok, we spoke about this drama we were both obsessed with, and i did admit to him that i never got to finish it so he offered to watch the rest with me. sadly they don't trust me enough yet to leave me with wifi access where i could send out an alert or message to anyone to come and get me. thinking about it though, would i? i'm not even sure if i would tell anyone. either way he still owed me that netflix sesh.

"y/n you ready?" hoseok popped his head round the door, i was sat in jimins room, still not calling it mine even though i've slept in this bad for the past several nights. "yeah let me just get changed" he left, closing the door behind him. i still found it more comfortable wearing jimins t-shirt's over the crop tops and bullshit, pulling one on, i realised i needed some bottoms, sweats or work out gear. as i was stood just in the black t-shirt and my pants, the door opened and jimin walked through totally ignoring the fact i was half naked.

"oh my god!" i said catching his attention which fell on to me, his eyes bugging out of his head but he wasn't looking away?! bro could he stop staring? "jimin!" i said questioningly. instead of turning away from me, he started to walk closer. dude what the fuck. he'd reached a point where i could feel his breathing on my neck, his lips were hovering so slightly above my collarbone. do something then fool. yet he did nothing. he stepped back, having lent by me just to pull something out of a draw.

"are these what you're looking for?" he handed me some joggers and i nodded, quickly pulling them on.

"you could have knocked?" he stared at me unbothered as anything and smirking as always. i've lost count of the amount of times i've rolled my eyes in this place.

"why would i knock for my own room?" he had a point, i was just a guest in here, it wasn't our room. although sometimes it felt that way. it felt wrong that i wanted it to be that way. i'm still fighting myself each day on what's right and wrong. how far is too gone, what's okay what's not. ugh.

"y/n... hello?," oh shit, i did it again. whenever i'm with him, i get lost in all my worries and fears about this, about us. the sad truth is that i don't know if there even is an us and if there was what that meant. "you spaced out again" shit omg y/n get it together!!