1.

My alarm woke me up at 7am this morning. It was my first day in Holmes chapel and my mum decided that I would have to go to school! I tried to argue but she wouldn’t listen as usual. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, hello my name is Amy I am 16 years old and I have just recently moved to Holmes chapel because of some bad things happening in my past. This is going to be a fresh start for me at least I hope so anyway. 

Anyways I unwillingly got out of my warm bed and jumped into the shower. I used vanilla body wash and strawberry shampoo. When I finally got out I blow dried my hair then straightened it I put some eyeliner on my waterline and then added mascara.

Once finished I chose my outfit for today which was leggings a long sleeve crop top and some black converse. I went downstairs to see my mum drinking some coffee I went over to her and said my goodbyes.

"Aren’t you going to eat any breakfast?" she questioned. I think she should know by now that I don’t like eating breakfast. I sighed and grabbed an apple walking out of the door and into my car.

When I found the school, I parked, got out, locked the door and searched for the front office so I could get my schedule and find out where I have to go.

Almost everyone stared at me as I walked into school and I felt quite scared about it I don’t want to draw attention to myself I just wanted a fresh start with new friends I hope Holmes chapel can offer me that.

Okay so this is the first chapter i would just like to apologise as i forget to use punctuation like comma's in my work and i will ocassionly spell things wrong. But please comment what you think