14.

Recap

I shook Perrie awake as I could hear footsteps nearing the door. “don’t forget the plan” I whispered as the door opened letting light flood in.

I closed my eyes momentarily, blinded by the light and the next thing I knew I was being cradled in harry’s dead lock grip.

Harry nuzzled his head into my neck and started to suck no doubt creating a hickey “I missed you” his deep voice spoke.

I rolled my eyes. Harry started walking out of the room with me still in his arms. It’s like he thinks I can’t walk or I am going to get hurt, I’m not a baby.

“Harry I can walk you know. Can you please put me down” I said feeling a little frustrated. He breathed out heavily but placed my body on the ground.

I was quite surprised that he had actually listened until he laced our fingers together. I really don’t understand why he always has to be touching me in some way.

When we got to the kitchen Harry led me to a chair and forced me to sit down on the cushioned chair.

Zayn spoke “you too must be hungry the last time you ate was the morning and it is now seven at night I would be famished.”

I shook my head and out of the corner of my eye I saw Perrie shake her head and slip something into her pocket.

The boys either didn’t see us shaking our heads or chose to ignore us as they started putting food on to our plates.

“I’m not hungry.”  Perrie and I spoke at the same time. Harry and Zayn exchanged a look of disbelief. But didn’t speak so I decided too.

“I’m actually really tired and I think I am going to sleep.” I stood up from my chair and walked to the door Perrie following behind.

Just as I opened the door Perrie and I were tugged back. A kiss was placed right on my lips and Harry tried to get a response out of me but I didn’t kiss him back.

I pulled away and Harry looked a little disappointed and I could see Zayn with a similar look on his face. I grabbed Perrie’s hand and we walked up the stairs.

When we got to Harry’s room I sat down with Perrie on the bed and gave her a look as if to say what are you up too.

She smiled and pulled two apples out of her pocket “I thought we would actually get hungry so I took these.”

“Perrie you are literally an angel I am starving and I don’t want to give in to them.” Perrie nodded and took a big bite of the apple me following suit shortly after.

After we talked for a while Perrie tip toed out of the room and into the one she shared with Zayn.

I was drifting off to sleep when I felt an arm snake around my waist and being tugged into a warm chest. It was only when I wriggled around to get comfy I noticed he was naked not thinking much of it because I was so tired I fell asleep.