20.

After hours of searching the house and double checking everywhere we still hadn’t got very far.All the windows and doors were locked as they had said. I had found a toolbox with nails and hammers in but that isn’t very useful.

I was thinking about how we were doomed when I had a brilliant idea “Perrie where are you I have an idea I’m in the kitchen.” After about a minute or so, Perrie came rushing in looking breathless she looked at me expectantly.

I opened my mouth “well as they said all the doors and windows are locked but how about we smash the window and then run?”

Perrie smiled but it quickly turned into a frown “that’s a great idea but what are we supposed to smash it with? Harry and Zayn wouldn’t be stupid enough to leave something sharp lying around and I don’t particularly want to punch a window” I chuckled to myself a little.

“Well… we could maybe use the hammer I found in the tool box over there they really are stupid. We could smash the window there we could climb up on the counters.”

Perrie just nodded and walked out of the room which made me confused. I was just about to follow but she came back with two pairs of shoes in her hand.

“We will need these. Now let’s go and get this hammer.” I nodded and walked over to the tool box. I picked it up and walked back over to Perrie.

“Would you care to do the honours oh smashing this amazingly un-smashed window?” I asked Perrie in a jokey tone.

“Why yes sir I would.” Perrie said just as jolly as me. We were obviously excited about getting away from here but one thing bothered me.

“Perrie I’m not a man do I look like I have a dick? Cheeky asshole. Anyways let’s get out of here”

She brought the hammer up to the window and with a force banged it against the glass. Pieces of glass shattered everywhere.

I quickly moved back so the glass wouldn’t cut into my skin and when I knew it was safe I hopped out of the window Perrie following shortly behind.

“WE ARE FREE” I screamed running around a tree like a crazy person. I pulled Perrie close and hugged her “We are free Perrie.”