17.

Perrie’s pov.

Pain that’s all I could feel coursing through my body. You could say Zayn wasn’t too happy about me spitting the food on him.

I hoped Amy was okay I know how harry can be sometimes and it isn’t pretty. Just as I thought that Harry walked through the door.

I had to bite my cheek to stop from laughing harry had a hand print on his cheek and it looked really sore. I couldn’t really say much because I looked much worse but still Amy must have slapped him really hard but I need to know if she is okay.

“Zayn we are gonna have to start packing everything they can’t find us if they do we will go to jail.” Harry’s voice made me jump. we are moving? where?

“I know man how long do we have to pack all the stuff and shit?”

Harry suddenly looked at me and smirked “you really gave it to her didn’t you mate and we have until the morning. I drugged Amy and she shouldn’t wake up until tomorrow.”

Well at least I know Amy isn’t dead or hurt really badly unless he hurt her before he drugged her but I only heard her cursing at him not screaming in pain.

I feel so guilty if she is hurt I mean I was the one who basically said I was gonna spit the food back on them and who poked her in the back so she would do it.

“Mate what are you going to do with Perrie?” harry spoke directly to Zayn.

“I don’t know mate but if she ate the food like she was supposed to she would be out like a light right now and we wouldn’t have any trouble moving her.” I knew that stupid food was drugged.

“Well I’m guessing she won’t help us pack so she can go wait in my room with Amy and make sure she is okay.” Without a word I stood up and walked to Harry’s room.

When I saw Amy I was confused she had a slap mark on her cheek Harry’s slaps are really hard I should know but I didn’t hear her scream. Amy is like a mystery something has happened to her in her past I can see it in her eyes.

I went into the bathroom and gasped at the sight. I had red puffy eyes from crying and multiple bruises on my face. My hair was all knotty and ratted probably from when Zayn grabbed my hair and twisted it in his hand.

I cleaned myself up as best as I could and grabbed a towel and wetted it. I went back into the room and gently put it on Amy’s face to reduce the swelling.

When I was done I layed down next to her and closed my eyes outside the door I could hear talking to I stood up tiptoed to the door and put my head up against it to hear what they were saying.

“Zayn are you almost done mate if the cops get here early we are stuffed I don’t want to go back to jail and I bet you don’t either.” I heard harry speak in a hushed tone.

“I’m done now and I don’t want to go back to jail is the new house ready for all of us lot then?”

“Yeah it is but we don’t want Perrie finding out where we are going otherwise she will try to escape with my precious baby and I don’t want that.” Harry’s voice lowered at the end. Wow he must really have an obsession with Amy but Amy and I are going to escape.

“ I know that’s why I’m just going to drug her it’s easier for all of us I know she can put up a fight hell both of them can so both of them being drugged will help.” Hearing what Zayn said I quickly scrambled back to the bed.

I heard the door open and opened my eye a little. I saw harry picking up Amy carefully and then I felt a liquid flow into my arm I turned and saw Zayn giving me a sympathetic look.

“I’m sorry baby but it’s for us.” I heard Zayn say there is no us was the last thing I thought before I was swallowed by darkness.