32

I had been sat in the room for about 15 minutes with my thoughts drifting around when Perrie entered.

“What happened Amy? Harry just stormed out of the house.” Perrie asked in confusion.

I looked up at her and she was sat next to me on the bed, her head tilted to the side.

“Well I accidentally mentioned something happened in my past and harry went on at me until I told him and then he said he would protect me and I said how he couldn’t protect me from himself and he stormed out.”

Before Perrie could reply the door bursted open and Zayn came in.

“I just heard what you said about what happened with harry and I am going to go and find him. I texted Niall and he is going to come and look after you.” I looked up at him in anger from eavesdropping on our conversation.

We heard a knock on the door downstairs and he swiftly excited the room.

I stood up and beckoned for Perrie to follow and we went downstairs towards the boys.

“Yes I will be back as soon as I can I have a pretty good idea on where he is.”  Zayn spoke in a cocky tone. Dick.

“Okay just make sure he isn’t too drunk you know how he can get.” Niall’s voice got louder as we neared the door and I spoke up.

“What does harry get like when he is drunk?” the boys both looked at me and didn’t say anything. With one last look at Perrie, Zayn left through the open door.

I turned to niall and gave him and expectant look. He just raises his eyebrows in a questioning tone.

“Are you going to let us escape considering you said you would help?” I spat growing tired of having to explain things to people.

“Well no that would look too suspicious they would know it was me who let you go but I do I have a plan.” Perrie had a small smile playing on her face and I’m pretty sure I was reflecting that look.

“Get on and tell us then I don’t want to stay here any longer than I have too.” I nodded my head in agreement with Perrie and fully turned to face niall.

“Okay basically Harry and Zayn have organized a big raid at the bank in a few weeks and have decided they are going to bring you because they don’t trust you here by yourself as you will try to escape. So when we get there Harry and Zayn plan to tie you up in the room and come back for you when we are done…”

“Excuse me they plan to tie us up? They are bloody idiots if they think they are going to tie me up.” I was practically fuming how dare they?

“Yes that’s the plan they can’t trust you enough to not run away anyways my plan is when they tie you up, I will loosen the rope leave my phone and get the hell out of there. Then you call the police and rat out to them where you are and what’s happening. The police come arrest harry and Zayn and the rest of the gang and you get away.” I was silent for a while thinking about the consequences if this went wrong.

“We will do it.” I heard from next to me and turned to face Perrie in shock.

“But Perrie what if this doesn’t work and then they find out it was us we would be in so much shit.”

“Amy you have to think there is a 50 percent chance this will work and if it does we will be away from here from them. We will be able to live our own lives.” Perrie’s words had my mind made up and I nodded my head at niall in conformation.

“Niall thank you so much for helping us it really means a lot” I spoke sincerely and pulled him in for a hug feeling Perrie joining in shortly after.

Nialls arms snaked around my waist and he pulled us closer.

“Your very welcome my love.” I looked into his eyes and saw them sparkling. They were so easy to get lost in I didn’t fell Perrie pull away or the sound of the door clicking until Perrie pulled me back.

I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to update and im sorry it is such a rubbish update it is almost the end of the book and there is going to be a sequel next chapter should be longer and hopefully better.x