21.

I was so busy rejoicing about getting out of the house that I had forgot who we were escaping from. I grabbed on too Perrie’s arm trying to stop her from jumping up and down.

“Perrie… Perrie… stop jumping up and down this is important… we need to get away from here Zayn and Harry could get back at any time soon and I don’t want to be here when they do.” She had finally stopped jumping and turned a ghostly white.

“What now? They are going to be back here soon and I don’t want to be here when that happens. What if they catch us? They will be so angry. Where are we supposed to go now? Oh god.” By this time she had started pacing back and forth.

“Perrie it will be okay I swear. I have been thinking about this even before we had planned to escape and at first I thought about where we are. When I arrived I looked around and there was a little forest this must be that forest I mean Harry and Zayn wouldn’t leave there gang for us would they? We could go back to mine but that will be the first place they will look so we need to go back there quickly so I can get my bank card and clothes you can borrow some if you want and then go to the nearest hotel and hide out there until its safer.” I felt quite smart having this planned out.

“Amy you are so clever I would never have thought of doing something like that. I would probably have been caught right away. Let’s go now I don’t want to get taken back by them” as soon as she said this we both started walking through the forest.

~~~Half an hour later~~~

Perrie and I had finally got out of the forest and were currently standing outside my house. The house that I hadn’t seen in ages. I had missed it so much even in these short weeks.

I tried the door handle and it was unlocked and I quickly ran inside to see if anything had been taken. Surprisingly nothing had and everything was how well I would say how I left it but I didn’t exactly leave willingly.

I quickly remembered why we were here and started packing my bags. I found my bank card and passed Perrie some clothes to put on.

After we had put the clothes on, packed a few more outfits and got my phone and charger we left the house.

It was a short walk to the hotel and Perrie and I quickly booked a room and went upstairs. We claimed beds and had showers one after the other.

When we were both done and settled under the covers, the TV playing quietly in the background, I decided to speak what was on my mind.

“The other day we got interrupted when I was going to tell you what happened in my past. So now we have no interruptions I will tell you.”