11.

Recap

“Well baby girl horror is gonna become a reality for both of you isn’t it.” I heard a deep raspy voice behind me before I fell into darkness.

I woke up to find I was in a bed in a dark room. My room isn’t dark and this isn’t my bed I thought to myself.

I looked and next to me I saw Perrie I shook her awake and she jumped a bit startled and looked at me then our surroundings.

“Perrie what happened last night?” I questioned her anxiously. Not really wanting to know.

“Well” she began…

~~~Flashback Perrie’s point of view~~~

“Well baby girl horror is gonna become a reality for both of you isn’t it.” I heard Harry’s voice and spun around to see him holding Amy in his arms she looked unconscious.

Zayn was holding me tightly so I couldn’t move otherwise I would have pounced on harry “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO AMY YOU PRI…”  I was stopped by Zayn putting a hand over my mouth.

He bent down and whispered in my ear “Hun your already in enough trouble for lying to me not answering your phone and then grinding on random guy at a club need I remind you you’re mine”

I just rolled my eyes and followed harry and Zayn out of the house and into the dark car. Zayn pulled me onto his lap while harry had Amy cradled in his arms.

I really hate this Zayn always has to be touching me in some way and I know that harry feels the same way about Amy he will treat her as a possession rather than a human like Zayn does to me.

I had to ask the one question that was running through my head. “How did you know that Amy and I were at the club?”

Harry looked up from Amy’s face and spoke “well when Zayn got the message from you and he tried calling you and it went to voicemail he wanted to go to Amy’s and I thinking it would come in handy I looked at her records at school and memorised her address as soon as I saw her. So Zayn and I went to Amy’s and everything looked normal until we saw you and Amy leave the house and wow Amy looked sexy I mean the way the dress hugged her curves and showed her body… but we followed you too the club and saw you two hugging that bouncer don’t worry we dealt with him after you went in. We couldn’t find you for a while but when we did we saw you two just about to kiss those boys and you know the story from there and know we are going to a house far away from here and you both won’t be able to get away from us. Ever.”

I just sat there a bit to numb to talk when I fell into darkness in Zayn’s arms.

~~~Back to Amy’s pov~~~

After Perrie had finished telling me about what happened I was fuming.

“What the hell who do these people think they are they can’t just take us away from where we live. Harry is just a stupid self-centred jack ass I’m not his and the next chance I get I am going to escape from this hell.” I finished my rant breathing heavily.

I hadn’t notice the door open and harry walking in until he came behind and whispered in my ear

“Well baby I feel like I should punish you after all the bad things you said to me but I have a better idea why don’t I just mark you to show you who you belong to and one more thing baby girl you’re not escaping so welcome to hell.”