28.

I awoke still feeling horrible really. What’s more, I wasn’t where I had fell asleep I was in his bedroom. This must have meant he had carried me in.

I mean Perrie and I are around the same weight so she wouldn’t of been able to and Harry is too possessive to let Zayn carry me.

I sat up in bed carefully in case I was still sore. It felt better and I couldn’t feel a burning sensation anymore which was good.

I heard the door creak I looked up and saw harry standing in the doorway. Quite frankly I didn’t want to even look at him so I looked down at my lap.

“Amy how are you feeling? Did you have a good sleep?” His voice spoke through the silence. I just continued looking down not wanting to speak or look at him.

“Look Amy I’m sorry about the other night it’s just I…” I could feel my face becoming red in anger.

“You can’t just say sorry and think everything is going to be okay. You took away the one thing I was saving for the one I loved. It was special to me.” My throat felt raw as I hadn’t drunk anything recently.

“Amy you are making me mad. If you won’t forgive me now you will sooner or later. Now we are going to a gang meeting and Zayn and I aren’t taking any chances. So you better get ready and are downstairs in the next hour or so help me I will punish you.” Harry’s voice was even more deep and threatening.

The way he spoke made up my decision of whether to tell him no or not. I just simply nodded my head and he briskly left the room.

As soon as he was gone I decided I would make myself look more presentable just because I felt disgusting.

I got a towel and some clothes out of my bag and walked into the bathroom for a shower.

~~~45 minutes later~~~

I had just come out of the bathroom with my hair washed dried and styled. My makeup was natural and for clothes I was just wearing black skinny jeans and a top.

I placed my dirty clothes in the wash basket and went to put my boots on. This was always a struggle.

After about 5 minutes of struggling with the things I managed to slip them on. I sprayed myself with some perfume I found in the bag I had tried to escape with and walked to the door.

It was too early to go downstairs and I might get stuck with Harry by myself which I don’t want so I walked over to Perrie and Zayn’s door and knocked on it.

After half a minute Perrie pulled the door open and looked at me.

“Amy you look so pretty! You look so refreshed and normal again.” She spoke in her over- excited bubbly voice.

“Thanks Perrie so I didn’t look normal before?” I flashed Perrie a smile at the end so she knew I was joking around.