15.

“Babe dinner is ready” I heard harry say outside the door. I closed my eyes and pulled the duvet over my head.

It had been a couple of days since Perrie and I had made the plan and it’s still in full swing. Perrie and I have been sneaking out of our rooms to get food and chat when Zayn and Harry are out.

We are only able to do this because Zayn and Harry are starting to trust us a bit. I guess they also think if we haven’t eaten we won’t have the energy to leave.

I heard the door open and close and then the bed dip down I closed my eyes tighter hoping harry would leave.

Instead I was shook a little “Princess did you not hear me dinner is ready you must be hungry you and Perrie haven’t eaten in ages.” I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry looking down admiring me.

Did I tell you he had pulled the duvet down and I was only wearing one of his long tops because he doesn’t have any of my clothes?  No well he did. I pulled the duvet back up covering myself and I spoke.

“Harry im really not hungry can you just leave me alone.” It had come out harsher than I meant but I didn’t really care he did kidnap me after all.

Harry stood up and walked over to the door and seconds later I heard it slam shut. Oops oh well.

I might as well go to sleep as there is not much else I can do. I closed the curtains switched of the light and buried myself in the duvet.

Just as I closed my eyes the door opened “Perrie is that you?” I didn’t receive a reply and I couldn’t see because it was so dark. The next thing I knew the duvet was yanked off of me and I was angrily flung onto someone’s shoulder.

I struggled in the grip it was obviously harry as he always held me like this. I was placed on the kitchen chair and I saw Perrie be put down next to me.

“Excuse me what do you think you were doing I don’t appreciate being man-handled.” I spat at Harry. He didn’t say anything but pushed a plate of food towards me.

I wasn’t going to give up on this plan so I pushed the plate away and Perrie did the same with her plate. Harry and Zayn looked at each nodded and the next thing they did shocked both me and Perrie.

Hi im really sorry it's kind of short i just wanted to update so you didnt have to wait ages. i started school this week so i havent had as much time to update but i promise i will as soon as i can. I would love it if you inbox me or anything. I love talking to the people who follow me and who i follow x