7.

I started to think about what I had done in the canteen I was getting kind of worried they are in a gang what if they come and hurt me?

Oh god why am I such an idiot I need to control my temper sometimes.

“Hey are you okay you look like you’re in deep thought about something and you look like you’re going to cry I’m josh by the way” I looked up at the person who spoke

Before me was a boy dressed in black skinnies not as tight as Harry’s and a red t- shirt his hair was brown and flopped against his head his blue eyes seemed to be sparkling.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore I burst into tears and the boy pulled me towards him it didn’t matter I only knew his name I just needed some comfort.

Through my tears I managed to speak my name is…”

“AMY THERE YOU ARE YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE AND JOSH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HUGGING MY GIRL LET GO OF HER.”

If I was josh I would have turned away and run by now but instead he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead whispering it was okay.

Harry obviously wasn’t happy about this and lunged at josh knocking me to the ground in the process.

They were both throwing punches but I couldn’t really see much from the tears that were blurring my vision. Perrie came over and hugged me trying to soothe me.

Finally Zayn Louis Liam and Niall ripped harry off josh who didn’t look in the best of states. I went over to him and hugged his body

Even though I had just met him I felt close to him he did just stick up for me against harry.

Harry saw me hugging josh and tried to get to us but his friends pulled him away not before I heard him shout “I Will mark you Amy you will be mine that is a promise.”

I beckoned Perrie over and we took josh to the nurse luckily she didn’t ask questions but told me and Perrie to leave so she could clean josh up.

I reluctantly left but not before I gave josh my number and kissed his cheek.

“Come on Amy lets go and get you cleaned up in the toilets.” Perrie spoke softly that’s when I realised I probably looked like a mess.

When we got to the toilets Perrie wiped the tears out of my eyes and hugged me.

I decided to ask what was on my mind “Perrie you keep saying to me don’t let harry mark me but what’s marking?”

She didn’t reply for a while but she pulled her sleeve up and what I saw shocked me. Engraved in her skin which was from a knife was the initials Z.M.

“Amy I always tell you not to get marked because It hurts and once your marked the boys make you move into their house with them and I don’t want that to happen to you or anyone I had to leave my family and the gang said to them if they report them to the police they will get killed.” Perrie looked close to tears so I pulled her into me and hugged her.

The only thing that was running through my head was how fucked up it was here.