12.

Recap

“Well baby I feel like I should punish you after all the bad things you said to me but I have a better idea why don’t I just mark you to show you who you belong to and one more thing baby girl you’re not escaping so welcome to hell.”

Harry wrapped his arm around me and I squirmed trying to get out of his grip. He drugged me and kidnapped me like I wanted him touching me.

“Princess you’re already in enough trouble stop squirming you’re only making things worse for yourself.” His lip was placed against my ear and his curls were tickling my neck.

Just as I was about to speak Zayn sauntered into the room like he hadn’t just kidnapped two girls. Prick. Both of them were pricks.

Without a word Zayn pulled Perrie up put her over his shoulder and walked out of the room leaving me with this thing that Is clutching me so tightly I can barely breathe.

“Where is Zayn taking her?” I snapped at harry quite angrily if you ask me. He turned me around so I was facing him and grabbed my cheeks squeezing them together.

“Don’t take that tone of voice with me kitten otherwise I will put that big mouth of yours to good use.” I gasped at is perverted comment and tried to pry his hands of my cheeks

He didn’t let go so I kneed him in the balls this is like coming a thing between us he holds onto me I end up kicking his balls. What a shame for him at least.

Harry fell to the ground clutching his area and I made a dash for the door only to find it was locked. Zayn must have locked the door when he went. Dick.

I turned and found harry behind me he didn’t look to happy. No wait that was an understatement he looked furious. Oops.

Harry grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed he straddled me and pulled something out of his pocket it glinted in the little lighting and I saw it was a knife.

He spoke “ I was going to wait until we had got out of this room but because you decided to pull that stunt it’s going to happen now whether you like it or not.

He grabbed my wrist I tried shaking him off but he was to strong he pinned my wrist strait down on the bed and put the knife closer to my wrist.

“This may hurt a little” he whispered I could only cry as the knife started carving his initials into my skin. It hurt really bad and I couldn’t do anything about it.

Finally after what felt like hours but was only about 5 minutes harry was done. I was shaking and my eyes must have been red from crying.

“Kitten stop crying it’s over now you are officially mine.”

This only made me cry harder harry sighed and picked me up bridal style I tried to protest but I was too weak. I heard a few sobs coming from a room that we walked past and could only worry if Perrie was okay.

Harry took me into a bathroom and cleaned the blood from my arm he put a bandage around it saying he didn’t want it getting infected I didn’t really care if it got infected at this moment in time I was just too tired and weak.

After this harry picked me up again and layed me in a bed he started undressing me and then took his top off placing it over my head. I wanted to protest I really did I just couldn’t I was drained.

Harry layed me down and whispered in my ear “ Sleep baby sleep” I felt him wrap his arm around me and muttering something else but I was out like a light.