13.

I was awoken by kisses being trailed up my neck. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 8:16.I am not a morning person and me being woken up at 8:16 for no good reason made me angry.

I shut my eyes hoping to go back to sleep but Harry pulled the covers away and grabbed my sore wrist. Why was my wrist so sore?

I looked down and saw Harry unwinding the bandage on my wrist. When it came off I saw it. I had been officially marked by Harry. Yesterday’s events flooded back to my mind. Harry using his knife blood dripping down my arm while he held me down. I shuddered.

“Come on baby girl lets go downstairs for breakfast” Harry’s raspy voice broke me from my train of thoughts.

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together I tried pulling away but Harry gave me a look that made me stop.

We walked out of the room down the stairs and into the kitchen. I gasped as I saw Perrie. I went to go towards her but Harry pulled me back to his chest I could feel the warmth from his body and honestly. I didn’t like it.

He brought his head down to my ear and whispered “ Aren’t you lucky your with me babe I could of marked you and then beat your sexy arse but I didn’t” I didn’t reply but on the inside I was fuming. How dare he say I was lucky I was with him I don’t want to be with any of them.

Harry placed a plate of fruit in front of me and I ate a few pieces before he spoke. “Zayn and I have business to do so you and Perrie are gonna be in the dark room until we come back so you don’t escape.” With that Harry picked me up and I saw Zayn do the same to Perrie.

When we got to the dark room Harry placed me down gently as if I was going to break and kissed my forehead. “Don’t miss us too much” I heard them speak.

The nerve of those to is unbelievable why would we miss them I’m definitely happier about getting away from those loonies.

As soon as the door shut and the lock clicked I went over to Perrie and pulled her into my arms being careful not to hurt her bruised body. She hugged me back and I could feel tears soaking my shirt.

I wanted to get them both back but I had no idea how too until I thought of something. “Perrie I know this may sound stupid but we should go on like a food strike or something to make them worry about our health it would be getting them back for what they have done.”

Perrie looked deep in thought for a moment and then spoke “ Yeah I think that’s a good idea and we should just stay in the bedroom pretending to be ill that should get them worried.”

I nodded and we chatted for a while until Perrie fell asleep and shortly after so did i.

~~~ Couple of hours later ~~~

I was awoken by banging of pans and pots in the kitchen. Harry and Zayn must be preparing food in the kitchen.

I shook Perrie awake as I could hear footsteps nearing the door “don’t forget the plan” I whispered as the door opened letting light flood in.