35

I was woken up that morning by Harry peppering kisses down my neck. I started feeling butterflies and my thoughts went to what Perrie and I were going to do today.

A little bit of me didn’t want to rat him out to the police but I shook that thought away. I couldn’t be in love with my kidnapper… could I?

“Amy… amy.” I turned to Harry realising I had spaced out “We need to get up we are leaving here today remember?”

I sighed but got up, grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom shutting the door being e.

I set the dial on the shower to the right temperature and stepped in relishing in the feeling of the hot water hitting my cool body.

It had been about half an hour in the shower and I was rinsing my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

“You know we could do our bit for the environment and share a shower.” I laughed out loud and turned the shower off.

“Perrie I didn’t know you had a crush on me and wanted me that bad!” I wrapped my towel around my self, hearing her gasp and opened the door.

“How did you know it was me?”

“What man has the voice of an angel.” I looked at her dreamily and she smiled.

“So you think that I sound like an angel?” she looked pretty pleased until I spoke.

“No you sound like a cat drowning” it was evident from the smirk on my face that I was joking and she faked a hurt expression.

“Meany my heart is broken but I here because Harry told me to come up to tell you to hurry up.”

“I knew you loved me! But as soon as you leave I can get dressed then go downstairs” she gave me a knowing nod and left the room.

I quickly put my clothes on and walked downstairs knowing it would probably be the last time I ate with Harry.

“Good now you are both down here we need you to both bring your bags down here and we will take them in the car.” I stood and internally sighed.

If they wanted us to bring our bags down why didn’t they just tell us before we came downstairs? It would save a stair journey and a lot of effort… God I’m so lazy.

Once I had grabbed my bag in met Perrie on the landing and quietly whispered to her.

“Do you remember the plan? If they tie us up just go with it okay?” Perrie nodded her head quickly.

“Yep I do, I hope it actually works and if anything bad happens I just want to say you have been an amazing friend and I don’t think I could have gotten away from them without you.” I opened my arms and hugged her hoping we would both be safe today.