33

Zayn staggered in through the door while supporting a very drunk Harry.

He came into the living room and dumped Harry on the sofa looking relieved at the weight on him gone.

Perrie, Niall and I looked at each other and went to sit on the sofa, me furthest away from Harry.

“So Niall did Amy and Perrie behave?” Zayn broke the silence that was wavering throughout the room.

“Yeah they didn’t try to escape or anything I think you have scared them into not leaving.” Perrie and I smirked at Niall’s lie.

The whole time niall and Zayn were conversing; I felt eyes burning into my head but tried to ignore it.

After a while it started to really bug me so I looked up and caught his eye.

We both started at each other me with probably a look of hate and him admiration.

We were brought out of our stare off when Niall stood up and brushed himself off.

“It’s getting late I should go and prepare for the plan.” Nialls words were spoken to Zayn but directed to us. He winked at me then exited the room.

“Perrie go up to our bedroom and wait for me in there.” Zayn spoke in a tone that was not to be argued with.

Perrie stood up but before she left I heard her muttering how it wasn’t her room.

When she had gone I started to feel worried. Maybe he saw the wink that Niall had sent me and he was going to question me about it.

Zayn turned to me and opened his mouth.

“Can you help me get harry up to your bedroom please” phew I thought he was going to say something about Niall. Even so, I was just about to refuse, when Harry spoke up.

“Of course Amy will help me she wuvs mee.” He turned to me with a childish grin.

“You keep telling yourself that... but fine I will help.” I stated feeling pissed.

Zayn stood up and I did the same. We both grabbed Harry’s arms and slung them over our shoulders.

A very long time later we finally reached Harry’s bedroom and I pulled his hand away from my chest where he kept placing it.

We both dropped Harry onto the bed and I tried to get my breath back. It’s not easy carrying a muscly man up the stairs.

“Hey now we are done, I’m going to go to my room and see Perrie I feel like I haven’t seen or spoken to her in ages.” I gave Zayn a bored look.

“I don’t really give a shit to be honest I’m just going to go back to the living room.” Zayn huffed at me and stalked out… well he’s happy.