4.

Recap

“Harry had his eyes on you the whole time which probably means he is going to claim you as his” 

 Her words come out rushed but I still managed to catch them my heart was racing in my chest. It felt like my heart was going to explode. 

 They are in a gang and harry is the leader? They have killed people? They claim girls? And apparently harry might claim me?

This was all a bit too much to take in and I had a lot of questions to ask Perrie they all just sort of tumbled out of my mouth 

“If they are dangerous gang members why are they in this school? Why do they own it? And what do you mean harry might claim me as his I am not a possession I am a person.” My voice was rising. 

Perrie visibly gulped as she spoke again “Everyone fears them even the teachers so no one tells them no that’s why they own the school and I mean the gang members claim a girl as theirs and basically they ‘own’ that girl he doesn’t like any man looking touching or even speaking to whoever he claims.” 

I thought for a minute “Wait… how do you know about all of this?”

She looked down and spoke just above a whisper “I was claimed by Zayn”

I looked at her shocked before I could say anything the bell rang I started packing my bags and she tapped me on the shoulder I looked up at her as she spoke

“Just try and stay away from harry because as soon as he sets his eyes on something he won’t stop until he gets what he wants just make sure if he comes after you don’t let him mark you.”