5.

Recap

“Just try and stay away from harry because as soon as he sets his eyes on something he won’t stop until he gets what he wants just make sure if he comes after you don’t let him mark you.”

Ever felt like everything is becoming too much? Well that’s how I felt right now. The bell for lunch had rung and Perrie and I walked towards the canteen.

I still had so many questions about harry and his gang so I decided to ask Perrie as we collected our food. Just as I was about to speak the canteen doors bursted open almost making me drop my tray in fright.

Perrie didn’t even flinch this must be usual for people to come in and slam doors. Looking around I saw everyone frozen in fear and then my eyes landed on what everyone was looking at.

There were 5 boys standing there these must be the dangerous gang members Perrie told me about. The curly headed one nodded and everyone returned to what they were doing. He must be the leader.. Harry.

He had brown curly hair which was swept into a sort of quiff his eyes were hidden behind some black ray bans. He was wearing black skinny jeans that looked really tight with brown boots and a white top in which you could see some of his tattoos through.

I would go into a description about the other boys but my thoughts were interrupted as they started making their way over towards Perrie and I.

“ Shit shit shit remember what I said to you about not letting him mark you Amy if he does mark you your officially Harry’s.” Perrie whispered to me just as the boys reached us.

A boy I’m presuming to be Zayn went up to Perrie and hugged her clutching her to him in a possessive manner after the embrace he held onto her waist in what looked like a deadly grip as if to say try and take her away from me and your dead I felt so bad for her but what’s worse I could feel someone’s eyes burning into my skin….

Harry.