1

Sadie's P.O.V.

I stared at the cracked sidewalk as I walked quickly towards home, humming Fix My Eyes by my absolute favorite band, for KING AND COUNTRY. I never could get tired of their music. I was so excited for tonight, they were actually coming to town! I was hoping I could drag my sister along, she wasn't the biggest fan of music in general, and I didn't allow her to say anything negative about for KING AND COUNTRY. I reached my hand in my pocket to the piece of gum I had found this morning, throwing it in my mouth I crumbled the wrapper and shoved it in my pocket.

I reached for my phone in my 4K&C sweater pocket. I tapped on the music app, as it loaded, I stopped.

I heard a low whistle.

"Hello?" I called cautiously. It was coming from an alleyway.

You've heard all the stories, get out of there. My conscience told me.

A dark shadow stepped out from behind a dumpster. My heart skipped a beat then started racing.

"What are you doing there?" I asked nervously.

"Waiting for you, Sadie," a man's voice came from the dark.

It made my skin crawl.

"Why?" I went to to run.

"To take you home." The man moved so quickly I couldn't react fast enough. My gum fell out of my mouth to the cracked concrete. He threw me to the ground and put something on my face covering my mouth and nose. Chloroform was my last thought before everything went black.

Luke's P.O.V.

I stepped out of the tour bus onto the assault of the parking lot. We were performing in a big auditorium. The last show was tonight, then I could go home to Courtney and the kids tomorrow, my favorite part of every tour was going home.

We finished unloading the equipment and instruments and were setting up the stage. Tomorrow we would rehearse.

We all looked up when we heard sirens and saw police cars speeding down the highway.

"Say a prayer," Joel remarked solemnly. I said one before he finished.

We continued to work on the stage till we had all of the drums, the cello, keyboard, music box, and everything else set up. Joel and some of the crew were working on the lighting and streamers while the rest of us went in a room behind the stage.

I was still wondering about the police and where they were going so fast. My curiosity got to me and I pulled out my phone, seeing if there was anything big going on around this city.

A missing person report was filed. No further information released to the public at this time.

I told everyone what I found and we waited till Joel and the crew came back and we all had a prayer for the missing person.

I couldn't get it off my mind for the rest of the day.

————————

Hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic of one of my favorite bands! Next update soon!