Postponement/improvement

Hey guys!

So I've been gone and busy so while I had wifi, I was either sleeping or doing school or just listening to for King & Country and not being able to write fictional events in their life. But I've been thinking about this story and my others that are coming up which involve mute people and the Witness Protection Program.

But this story had been bugging me, while I just really want to keep updating this book cuz I really am enjoying all of your guys' support and I'm having a blast, the story is missing parts that would make it SO MUCH BETTER! I would post the next chapter, but it involves too much that I want to edit into previous chapters. Editing all ten publicly posted chapters would probably take me about a week because of the lack of time and access to wifi.

I will start editing the first chapter almost immediately. The main part of the story will stay the same but bits and pieces will be changed and included. I feel bad doing this and it's not very professional, but this is driving me nuts.

I will tell you guys as soon as these past ten chapters are fully edited so you guys can read through them and find these bits and pieces! This won't take me long and I will work hard and get it all done soon.

Love you guys!

December 13, 2018