15

Violet's P.O.V.

I opened the door to the last spare room. It was small. These were all small. Not made for permanent living. This one had a bed, nightstand, dresser and chair. They all look like this which makes cleaning easier on the spares. I hate cleaning the men's things. I am not their ******* maid. You don't see an apron, do you?

I made sure the bed was clean and fluffed the pillows, dusted off the dresser and nightstand. I opened the nightstand to a small book. Barely ever touched and dusty but I read Holy Bible on the front. I couldn't leave it there. If I repeat Samuel's orders it was to make the rooms spotless and out of a magazine. None of those rooms were exactly smashing but leaving it here was not a good thing for me to do. I finished cleaning the room and hurried to Aaron's room. He was sleeping on his bed and I laid it on his nightstand. There was a time if I had ever gotten the opportunity to get this close to him in his sleep I would've tried to kill him or run away but then I knew that it was useless.

I left the room and went back to cleaning, forgetting about the book and Aaron to concentrate.

*******

Melissa's P.O.V.

"Miss Hill, we've been looking for two weeks now. We haven't found anything. Perhaps we should just except that-"

"You wouldn't do that if your sister is in hell on Earth, would you?" I snapped bitterly. The wind slapped me in the face and numbed my cheek as I turned to look at the cop so I turning to face the path in front of me and scowled.

I'm not normally crabby but right now I cannot cope with anyone's encouragement or discouragement. Every look makes me feel like everyone resents me for some stupid reason. Derick just keeps glaring at the snow, Joel keeps ahead of everyone searching clearings and such, Ben, Vince and all them keep their mouths in frowns with tired eyes and the police just keep mumbling to each other and casting us awkward glances.

I want her home now.

*******

Aaron's P.O.V.

I stared at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep. I shouldn't have taken a nap and woken up an hour before I go to sleep again for the night. There was a book on my nightstand. I didn't put it there. Must of been someone else. I picking it up, it was small, a leather cover and the words Holy Bible imprinted in it. To be honest this book seemed like a bunch of fairytales, but I can use some magic junk right now since I sure can't sleep.

*******

I'll be honest. I only want to write the sequel to this book and just throw this one away. Someone very special is in the sequel so therefore I'm not totally interested in this story ever though it was like my first one to get any attention. So please, now I'm just trying to get over with this book but not completely make a fool of myself. And I'm working on a whole bunch of books and school and projects so yeah.