Epilogue

a/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR! i hope you all have an amazing 2019! thank you for reading this. i love each and every one of you <3

ps. i suck at endings. sorry. pls dont come after me

pps. i'll see you in another four years with another book ;)

ppps(?). the ending truly sucks. again sorry. maybe i'll write a book that never ends

**********

Putting the last t-shirt into the suitcase, I closed it and lugged it out of the room. A week after graduation, Levi and I moved into our place. There was still a lot of furniture left to buy for the living room, but we'd finally gotten a wardrobe so our clothes weren't on the floor. 

"I can't believe you're leaving for two months," Levi sighed.

"You're coming to Greece, remember?"

"That's only a week."

"And there's the two weeks in Italy straight after that. That's three weeks. Out of eight. That I'm spending with you instead of my friends. Who I'm supposed to be with for all of the eight weeks." Kelsey, Vanessa and I had decided to spend two months just travelling through Europe. However, I'd always wanted to spend my honeymoon in Greece or Italy and since those countries happened to be a part of our trip, the girls had decided that instead of spending it with them, it would be my honeymoon. They'd booked tickets for Levi and had booked us a hotel in both countries and given them as a present for graduation.

"How about you cancel the rest of your Europe trip and you spend the remainder of the time in Italy, with me? That's what, a whole seven weeks in Italy? We'll practically be locals by the time we have to come back home."

"Levi, we've been planning this trip for ages," I groaned.

"What am I supposed to do for the month you're not here?" he whined.

"Babe, you know how to cook. You'll survive. And if this is about laundry or not being able to sleep by yourself, go home." I gasped. "Cuddle that big bear you gave me last week."

"Loving you is difficult," Levi sighed. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"When's dinner?" I changed the subject as I jumped onto the sofa.

"We just had lunch with your parents an hour ago," Levi reminded me, sitting down on the bean bag opposite me.

"Yes, and now I'm hungry again," I rolled my eyes.

"Is there a specific reason you're hungry?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Whatever you're implying, stop it now." Levi held up his hands in surrender. 

"My period finished two days ago. There is no way I'm pregnant." I turned the TV on and got comfortable on the sofa. There was a small voice in the back of my mind, wondering what if I really was pregnant, even though a bigger, more rational, part of me knew that it was impossible. "I hate you," I groaned as I got up off the sofa and into the bathroom to make sure. Taking out the pregnancy test Kelsey had given me as a joke, I followed the instructions and waited the time it told me to.

I opened the bathroom door to find Levi waiting outside. "So?" he asked. "What?" he added as he saw the confusion on my face. "Why else would you say you hate me and run to the bathroom, ten minutes after I ask if you're pregnant?"

"You didn't ask if I was pregnant. You implied it. There's a difference," I argued. I walked back to the living room and sat down on the sofa, Levi following me.

"Just tell me, woman!" I showed him the test. "You're 100% sure?"

"Yes! I'm 100% sure that I'm not pregnant because, as I said, my period finished two whole days ago. It could also be the fact that we haven't had sex in a week because of said period."

"Then why would you take a pregnancy test?"

"BECAUSE THE IRRATIONAL SIDE TOOK OVER THE RATIONAL SIDE," I yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?" Levi asked in the same tone.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT YOU'RE DOING IT TOO."

"WE STOP," Levi said, "Now." I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "I still need to pack my bags," Levi added after a while.

Slapping his arm, I cried, "What have you been doing the whole time? We leave in three days!"

"It's going to be one year since we got married, you know? We'll be in Italy." I slapped his arm again.

"I love you but this is not the time to be sentimental. You. Need. To. Pack."

"I don't want to. Can you do it for me?" Levi asked with his puppy dog eyes.

Sighing, I agreed. "You're lucky I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's go pack for the best honeymoon of our lives."