16

"I need to talk to you." 

Ridge is sitting at the large dinner table with Stephan, Tony, Shawn, and a few other weres I don't recognize. They look to be deep in conversation. My mate looks up at me, the surprise in his eyes slowly fading to something I can't figure out. Worried, I choke out, "Please." His eyes almost immediately soften and I see Tony out of the corner of my eye give me an encouraging smile. 

Ridge glances at Stephan, who nods. I watch my mate stand and utter, "Please excuse me gentleman," before making his way to the staircase I'm perched at. 

"Take your time ami," Stephan says - his voice isn't harsh and I can almost sense an underlying suggestion - Ridge merely nods before ushering me up the steps. I hurry into his room and he shuts the door behind me. 

He opens his mouth but I beat him to it. 

"I'm sorry."

My mate blinks. "What?" 

I swallow, my throat dry. "I... I overreacted. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, actually. I was being immature. I should've realized the weight of everything..." I feel the prick of tears and curse myself silently, looking down at my feet. "I'm - I'm just - sorry..." 

I sense Ridge taking a few steps closer to me but it's only when my nose is nearly touching his chest when I realize how close he got. "I'm sorry too," he says softly, gently tucking his forefinger and middle underneath my chin to lift my face up. "I was just so upset about taking a life, I didn't wonder how you were taking it." 

"No, no that's not - mmph!

Ridge's lips smothers mine. He pulls away for a quick second before rejoining our lips. The kiss is gentle, slow, but not what I need at the moment. I need him. My arms tangle themselves around his neck, gently pulling at the hairs on the back of his head. Ridge groans softly, the warmth of his hands seep through my jeans onto the skin of my hips. I tense when his tongue traces my bottom lip - he notices and starts rubbing smooth circles on my waist which helps to ease my nerves. When his tongue swipes over my lip again, I open my mouth slightly to accommodate him. My mate seems slightly surprised before he takes the opportunity to dive in. His tongue finds mine and tentatively strokes it, causing sparks of pleasure to shoot straight to my groin. I am surprised when a noise leaves me, but Ridge moans his encouragement to me, hands slowly slipping underneath my shirt. The sudden skin on skin contact makes me jump but Ridge continues his exploration of my mouth, distracting me once more. 

My mate backs us up onto the bed and he slowly climbs over me, pulling his mouth away from mine to ask if it was okay. I can only nod, needing his lips on mine. He smiles before kissing me again. I feel heat between my legs and I feel myself growing. I need something. I've never felt this way before. I'm confused, scared, and desperate for something, anything to cool down this raging fire in my groin. 

Ridge's weight rest against me, his leg between my thighs, and I moan at the contact just to quickly cover my mouth. My eyes burn with hot tears of embarrassment but Ridge props himself up to look down at me lovingly. His thumb swipes away my tears and his body shifts, delicious pressure once again addressing between my legs, and I moan once more. My face is on fire and my hands shake, but this feels good. I know I'm safe with Ridge, but all these feelings are brand new to me. 

Ridge knows. "It's okay baby," he soothes, not moving so I don't embarrass myself further.

I'm throbbing between my legs and I can't help but whine - "It hurts- Ridge - what's going on?" 

Ridge's body heat helps me relax as his hands stroke my cheek. "You're aroused honey. It's normal when you're with your mate." I squirm under him. I know what being aroused meant, I just hadn't felt it until now. "Have you ever been aroused before Halcyon?" I shake my head and his eyes widen. "So you've never... touched yourself?" Another shake. With The Takers, any sign of arousal meant an open invitation for rape.

Ridge pulls back away from me to show me himself. "I'm aroused too. It's normal. I promise you won't be hurt, okay? I wouldn't let anything hurt you." 

I whimper, "But it does hurt-" 

My hands shake over my groin. Ridge smiles gently and pecks my nose so I know he's not laughing at me. "Do you want me to help you with that?" With his words, his knee slithers between my legs and that delicious pressure is applied to my aching erection. I mewl, hips jutting against him, and my mate moans back. "You're so hot, baby. Is it okay if I take off your pants?" 

At my expression, his voice softens, "I'll leave your underwear on, you're safe with me. Nothing can hurt you." 

I hesitate, but eventually agree. Ridge takes great care in removing my jeans so I don't feel uncomfortable. When they're removed, I'm thoroughly embarrassed to see my erection poking against my underwear, a shiny wet spot already at the tip. Ridge purrs in satisfaction. "I dreamed of the day I could pleasure my mate and make him moan my name."  

His hand carefully wraps around my hot organ and I squeeze my eyes shut. "No, no, sweetie," he soothes, "eyes on me." I watch him as he gently begins to stroke my cock. Pleasure which I never felt before shoots up my spine and I gasp, thighs trembling. "That's it baby," he groans, taking a second to gather up the liquid leaking from my cock in my underwear to make it easier to stroke. 

The warmth of his hand feels good, it feels really good, and I can't stop my hips from moving with him. My eyes roll back and it's when Ridge climbs back over me, still jerking my cock, that I sit up suddenly - we butt heads and I manage to turn my head away from him before vomiting.