26

It feels good. It feels really good. So different from anything I've ever experienced.
Ridge takes his time in letting me adjust. He's on top of me, holding up his weight while kissing me softly. My nose, lips, cheeks, forehead, ears - whisper soft. "I love you," he tells me over and over. "I love you, Halcyon. I love you so much."

He's deep inside me and I finally feel complete and tears run down my temples. "Stay with me," I plead, gripping his biceps - shoulders - anything I can. "I love you. Stay."

"I'm not going anywhere," he reassures, kissing my lips softly again and again. He's so deep in me - I feel completely full, satisfied - there's no fear when it comes to my mate. "You feel so good wrapped around me, baby. Does it hurt anywhere?" His fingers brush my brown locks away from my face and I shake my head. For once in my life, it doesn't hurt. It feels amazing, but I don't want this moment to end. "I'm going to move, okay?"

I hesitate, and Ridge picks up on it. "Or not,"he chuckles, and shifts good weight, which causes him to press further into me. Pressure is against the bundle of nerves inside me and I moan softly into his neck as he kisses the side of my face lovingly. "Mmm, I can feel you tighten around me. It feels so good," he breathes into my heart, hot breath ghosting over the shell of my ear. His rough voice makes my length throb.

"R-Ridge," I cry, "please move now. Make love to me."

He smiles - fuck, he's so handsome - and gently pulls out before thrusting back in smoothly, again and again. My skin feels like it's on fire and my body feels electric when he hits my prostate. Toes curling, panting, nails biting into flesh, the heat of tongues on skin, the smell of musk, sweat, and everything Ridge, sweet nothings being whispered into my ear - it's all electrifying.

Ridge's hand on my cock strokes in rhythm to his thrusts and I feel myself arche into the warmth of him. The smell of sex, sweat, and blood as Ridge leans forwards and sinks his canines into my neck causes me to scream as we both cum pleasurably. I can feel him releasing inside me and it makes my climax last longer. Through the sweet bliss of my orgasm, I feel Ridge licking the spot on my neck where he marked me as his mate.

His.

I'm all his.

"I love you so fucking much," he tells me, licking my blood off his plump lips.

"I love you too," I tell him and tug him against me.

We lay like that for a long time, him still inside me, enjoying the high from our orgasms.

I'm finally his. And he's mine.