27

Waking up next to Ridge was a moment I wanted to last forever.

Watching him sleep, he looks so peaceful. So relaxed and safe. I watch as his chest rises and falls as he sleeps, face relaxed. Suppressing the urge to run my fingers along his sharp jaw line, I take a moment to process everything that happened. My fingers run along my neck to find the mating mark, officially making us a mated pair.

Rolling onto my side to face my mate, I notice I am sore, but happy. It was so relaxing and quiet in our room. The scent of Ridge was like a blanket over me, protecting me and reminding me I was home.
I can't help but wonder if my mother was looking down at me, happy that I was safe. The thought makes my eyes water but I remind myself of the blissful events that took place last night.

Ridge's arm is over my hip, like even in his sleep he's wanting to hold me. Not that I mind. I want to be close to him constantly. He was my rock, my protector, my everything. But there was still doubt that lingered. What if he got what he wanted from me and left? Sure, he doesn't seem like the type to do that but it was still a scary thought. I was broken and my jagged edges are going to, if not already, cut into him and make him hurt. I've already put up walls around myself and it was very hard to let anyone in, even my mate. As caring and loving as he is, the closer someone is to you, the more it's going to hurt.

But Ridge has proven himself over and over, reminded me I wasn't a burden when I thought I was, and made me feel things I didn't think were possible.

I knew I loved him. But does he love me as much as he claims he does?

He sure as hell made me feel loved last night, I remind myself, and blush at the thoughts. My body reacts to the memories and I can feel myself hardening. I want Ridge to feel as good as I did last night.

Maybe I can return the favor...

Before I could talk myself out of it, I quietly remove the blanket covering my mate's glorious, naked body. Talking a moment to admire him, I practically salivate. Because it is morning, his long length is already at half mast. Remembering the way he moaned when I flicked my tongue over his cock, I test it out again.

The flavor explodes in my mouth and, for the first time ever, I find myself wanting more. Slowly, carefully, I take the tip of him in my mouth, swirling the tongue around the top. My mate's breath quickens in his sleep and I blush when I ask myself how in the world something this big was inside me.

At that thought, I can feel myself becoming wet. I moan softly at the feeling of heat coiling low in my loins. Ridge shifts slightly, forcing more of his generous head into my mouth. Eagerly, I gulp him down, taking more and more of him until I reach the curky dark hair covering his pubic bone. Surprised he's not awake yet, I begin to bob my head up and down, relaxing my throat to let him slide further down. Something I learned, sadly, at the Place when I was being  face fucked violently.

Pushing those memories aside, I focus on the way Ridge's hips thrust up the tiniest bit to meet me. My mate groans low in his throat and it makes my whole being shiver with arousal. "Oh fuck," he moans, hands suddenly curling into my long hair. "Halcyon, baby, don't stop." His voice urges me on and I want to hear him moan more. I pause to take a breath, letting my saliva drip down to the base of his dick before licking it up all the way to the tip where my tongue toys with him. He's moaning and I can feel my wetness running down the back of my thighs, my own cock dripping precum.

I take all of him back down my throat, letting him grab my head and thrust into my mouth over and over. A bad feeling starts to corrupt me and Ridge, feeling me tense, stops. "Sorry," he groans, "got caught up in the moment." I hum at his apology, his length still in my mouth. He groans at the vibrations and I smile before slurping him back down my throat.

My mate's moans fill the room as the sun begins to shine through the curtains. "I'm close," he warns, and I pick up the pace until he cries out my name and cums down my throat. The taste, surprisingly, isn't bad, and I find myself swallowing.

"That was amazing," Ridge says, brushing his thumb over my bottom lip. I smile at him.

"I know," I tease, and he smile grows.

"May I... repay the favor?"

I blink and blush, thinking it over. "I don't know... I've never..."

He looks at me for a moment. "You've never had a blow job?"

Heats rushes to my face and chest. "No! I was wanting to save myself for... my mate but..." I trail off, blinking back those awful memories.

Ridge takes my hand in his, his voice low and husky when he says, "Let me pleasure you."

Heat coils low in my stomach and I find myself nodding.

The next thing I know, I'm on my back in all my naked glory. Ridge kisses my lips then trails kisses down my neck, chest, and stomach, pausing above my pubic bone. He grins mischievously before kissing the head of my length. I shudder and moan when he takes it in his mouth. It's so warm and pleasurable, I find myself arching into his mouth. "Nghh," I moan as he bobs his head over my length, pleasure making my toes curl. "R-Ridge, it feels so good!" I can't help but run my fingers through his soft hair as he continues his ministrations, bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

My legs tremble around his head, the pleasure making my eyes roll. It feels so good and I know I won't last long. He hums around my dick, sending vibrations through me, and I vocal my pleasure. It's when he pushes a finger inside me and hits the bundle of nerves in me that I cum, hard, moaning my mate's name.

We stayed in bed most of the day.