23

I could barely think. The heat was stifling and I had to pull away from Tony and stumble past Ridge into the hallway, where I leaned against the wall, panting like crazy. I was so hard, it hurt.
Ridge, like the wonderful mate he is, followed me dutifully out into the hallway. "One of the nurses gave me this, it can ease the heat. Here, do you want me to get you some water-"

Before he could finish, I had snatched the pill in his hand and swallowed. "It'll take about twenty minutes for it to kick in babe, so why don't we sit down, okay?"

I could only nod, flushed and sweating. Ridge leads me to the waiting room, which barely has anyone waiting, and gets me a salty treat called "potato chips" and I practically inhaled them. By the time I am done, the heat is simmering down. Ridge is watching me intently, and it makes me slightly uncomfortable. Noticing this, Ridge starts up a conversation. It's easy talking to him, really easy.
"I'm surprised your heat didn't come sooner, normally wolves go into heat somewhere between a couple hours of meeting their mate to a week."

I shrug, finding myself getting drowsy and I can't help but lean against him, his scent warming my insides. My erection was starting to come back and I squeeze my thighs together, willing it away.

My mate gently, slowly, so not to startle me, puts an arm around me. "Tony told me he didn't go into heat until a few weeks after he met Stephan," I remind Ridge, trying to hide the hard on that viciously throbbed when Ridge's deep voice rolled through me, "It can take a few weeks, but normally it happens sooner than later."

I fidget in my seat and Ridge inhales sharply when the scent of my arousal hits him. "I'm sorry," I whispered, catching myself from saying Master and I suddenly feel sick.

"Hey," he says softly, head tilting against mine, "it's not your fault. I know this may sound scary but you sure turn me on."

I shudder and whimper, fear and anticipation flowing through me. "Fuck, this is all so confusing," I hiss, straining in my pants.

"Easy now honey," his voice is soft, gentle. "It's okay to feel this way, it's normal. You don't have to understand why you're feeling this way. That's why I'm here," he teases gently, bumping my shoulder. I can't help but smile.

"Thank you," I tell him, feeling relieved just from talking to him. "I love you."

Both of us freeze and stare at each other for a second before he breaks out into the widest smile I have ever seen and I find myself smiling back.

Slowly, very slowly, he reaches up to cup my cheek with a calloused hand. "I love you too," he purrs, lips inches from mine. I find myself wanting to kiss him, wanting his lips on mine. My mate watches as I lean then freeze, waiting for him to meet me halfway. "Nuh uh," he says in a song-songy voice, "you have to kiss me this time."

I swallow and before I lose my nerve, my lips are on his and my mind is floating. It feels so nice, so fresh, so unlike them. Our lips slowly mesh and move together, almost like a dance, and my mind wanders, wondering how his lips would feel against my bare skin, the heat of his mouth trailing wet kisses down my belly then engulfing my-

I moan quietly into his mouth when his tongue glides over my bottom lip, asking for entry. The warmth of his hand is still on my cheek and my skin feels like a blissfully fire. My hips buck at the feel of his tongue softly slipping between my lips, and Ridge steadies them with a big palm.

The heat of his palms on my hips and face are so warm and my heart swells inside my chest. His mouth presses firmer onto mine, his warm thumb pressing tight circles along my hip, slowly inching down. Ridge's tongue goes deeper into my mouth, his palm on the inside of my leg, and something grabs me all over and it feels like I'm going to vomit-

I quickly push him away, panting as my erection dies. My mate's eyes are wide - alarmed. "I-I'm sorry," I stutter, wiping my mouth off with the back of my hand. Ridge shakes his head, panting as well. His pupils are blown wide and I can see the tent in his pants. He's never looked so... enticing.

"God you're so fucking tight"

I wrap my arms around myself, the disgusting feeling spreading through me me. But then there's strong arms wrapping around me, holding me, hiding me, conforting me. I bury myself into my mate, taking in gulps of his scent. When my breath stops stuttering, Ridge rubs my back and starts talking. "I'm glad you didn't go into a panic attack," he says, lips brushing the top of my head.

I nod on agreement. "Me too." Then, after a moment's hesitation, "I think I'm getting better."

I feel Ridge smile against my skin.

______________________________________

Please comment

I'm a sad boi 

needs reassurance

I personally really liked this chapter, its so fluffy, but the fluff is soon to end after awhile... Thank you for reading and see you at the next update!