Chapter Four

This ones gonna be a lot better I swear.. unless I suddenly get super duper angsty.. whichever comes first I guess.

"Lockdown Initiate, Lockdown Initiate." The principal whispered over the intercom and Ned fist pumped.

"I love drills like this- we get to miss math class!" He whispered excitedly and Peter nodded.

For a drill something DID seem a little off. For example why was the principal whispering anyways?

The teacher sat everyone down in the corner of the room and pulled out her phone, totally ignoring everything.

There was a moment of silence, Vague footprints in the halls.

Peter leapt up from the corner despite the students hissing at him to sit down and stood near the door, a second later the door swung open and a man with a small bag entered and smirked at the students in the corner, not seeing Peter.

Peter quickly swung at the man and the man turned around to see him after getting a good punch to the face.

"Ya know- Stark warned me about you Parker." The man chuckled and peters eyes widened upon realizing that this was an agent. A double agent by the looks of it.

"Really?" He heard flash ask sarcastically in the back and the man went over and drug out MJ.

"Yeah. Also said a little something about.. hm. What was the girls name again?" The agent asked and held a knife to MJs neck.

"Her name is MJ. That's what we are allowed to call her anyways." Peter said relieved it was her.

"Why do you look so calm about this?!" The agent said upset and Peter smirked.

"MJ can defend herself." He said and she swung out from his grasp, taking the knife and holding it at his neck instead.

"Parker I will reveal your secret if you don't willingly walk away with me right fucking now." The agent said struggling against MJ and Peter laughed.

"Nah- I already did that." Flash said and peter Rolled his eyes.

"Do it I dare you. Cause the second you say it- The moment shes allowed to attack."

"Peter Parker is secretly Spid-" The agent said and Ned snuck up behind him and clocked him with a chair, knocking him out instantly.

"Thanks." Peter said relieved he didn't actually tell everyone.

The teacher looked up and her eyes widened. "wHAT HAPPENED?"

"YOU'RE SPID- WHAT?" A few students asked

"Guess." Peter deadpanned

"Can I keep this?" MJ asked flipping the knife and Peter nodded.

"Yup."

"STARK WARNED HIM ABOUT PETER?" Flash yelled.

"Yup."

I am sorry this chapter was very shitty next will be better or I have to buy you all Gucci.