Im.. Im here (part two of that death chapter)

A/N sorry for the late update. Also. For those of you worried about that Goodbye, Sorry for scaring you. Please live. Just really depressed rn.

Peter's body shook violently, waves of tears flowing down his face as he screamed for anyone to hear him. Tony banged his fist on the screen playing the live feed of Peter from the soul stone.

If I wasnt stuck in space.. Tony thought bitterly. He wanted to turn the feed off, but he couldn't bring himself to break the last connection he had.

FRIDAY's soft voice rang through his helmet. "Would you like me to activate mic mode?" She asked and tony looked up with wide eyes.

"Yes. Yes hell yes turn it on!" He said and immediately heard the click.

"Peter. Peter it's tony." He said softly and peter looked around terrified. "N-n-no it's not!" He hiccuped.

"Yes it is. I'm here it's okay. I'm not with you, I don't know where either of us are actually. Peter. Peter I can see you on screen ask Karen to put me on your board okay?" Tony asked feeling rather lightheaded.

"Sir." Friday said. "Not now I'm talking to the kid."

"Okay Mr Stark it's up." Peter said and tony watched his face go through a load of expressions as he saw Tony's thinning pale body.

"Sir!" Friday said again and Jarvis's voice took over.

"Highway to Hell-" The first few notes began playing and Tony's eyes widened. "KID LOOK AWAY!" He yelled and peter looked confused.

"What? Why!" He asked upset.
"Peter. Peter look away you CANT have this on your conscious." Tony said and his vision began spotting over.

Peters face fell at the realization. "No. No. NO! MR STARK LOOK AT ME!" Peters voice began going in a silent ring and tony felt his world being thrown at the ground.

"Kid I love you. Jarvis play the tape I had for him." He managed to cough out before hitting the ground as the last notes rang out.

Jarvis flashed a video over peters screen.

Kid, Kid I love you. If you are watching this, hopefully it's a temporary pause in my life. Coma maybe. If  I die. Don't take this personally. Don't push this on yourself. Part of the journey is the end.

Tony voice began playing and peter felt his heart skip a beat as he was crushed to the ground.

Peter, Take control over everything once I'm gone. The tower. The complex. Take my suits, my AIs, The avengers. Yes you. I love you.

Jarvis shut off the tape and told peter one last thing.

"Tony's Alive. Barely but he's there- Slight coma though." He said and peter felt a tear run down his face.

"Thanks."