Merch Collector Tony Stark (part one)

I thought of this in the shower that I only took because I was having a mental breakdown :)

"Room 177, room 177, room 17-" Peter was repeating the room number until he got to the room in the tower. He stepped onto the elevator and pressed the button.

"Room 17... uhh.. room 167, room 167," He chanted and walked out to the room 167 instead of 177.

He stepped into the room and fumbled around on the wall to find a light switch, but when it was on he about had a heart attack given a replica of one of Stark's suits was right there.

He slipped around it and looked around the room. "Holy shit!"
He exclaimed upon seeing the ungodly amount of iron man toys, posters, and action figures that lined the room.

He walked up to one curiously and picked one or two up, the ones he knew were cheapest that he had replicas of.

He plopped on the floor with his legs crossed and made the "wooooosh" sound as he "flew" the toy around.

"I am here to help," He mimicked in a deep voice moving the other figure around accordingly and the other one stopped in front of him. "I am, IRON MAN!" He cried.

"Wait if you're iron man, and I'm iron man, who's driving the car?" Another figure joined in and soon he had almost all of them down and set out, playing with them like he was seven again.

"Peter? Jarvis told me you had gotten lost are you in here?" Tony asked and opened the door, seeing Peter holding a figure and immediately 'hiding' it behind his back.

"Uhhh Yeah," He said face turning a light rosy color.

"Whatcha got there?" Tony asked plopping down in a space where the figures weren't and Peter showed him.

And that's how they got caught playing with iron man dolls by none other than Natasha, her presence announced by a loud "Gotcha" and a snap of a camera.