Chapter Two

Eheheheeheheheh it's Super short but I'm working on a few other longer chapters sO.

Peter walked into the school with pants and an unzipped jacket over his Spiderman suit, generally not caring if anyone thought it was real.

He went to his locker and opened it quickly before using his web shooters to throw his stuff in and grab stuff out.

He went into the math class and sat down, a few kids giving him odd looks.

LATER THAT MONTH

"Line up people class pictures." The monotone voice said and peter literally went into the spiderman pose and did the hand thing like he was gonna shoot a web.

While wearing the Spiderman suit as a shirt nearly everyday.

And publicly using his web shooters multiple times.

Peter heard his phone ding afterwards and opened it.

"Yeah. Mhm. Bad guy in section 13-190? Gotcha." Peter said and quickly shrugged off the jacket and sweatpants revealing the full suit.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Flash yelled and Peter sighed.

"Stop playing games you already knew it."

"nO WE DIDNT?!?!" The class freaked out and peter looked confused.

"Did you seriously NEVER pick up on the fact I was spiderman? Come on guys you can't be that dumb can you?"

"Holy Shit I've been bullying spiderman." Flash whispered as peter swung out of the school.