One Shots

Heh this took awhile and it's still crap. Wow love that for me.

—-

"Steve! Anything to say?" Paparazzi yelled as soon as Steve and Bucky walked by.

"Uh sure," He said and went over to the center before taking in a deep breath. "vACCINATE YOUR FUCKING KIDS! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YEAR IT IS? WHOOPING COUGH SUCKS, BUCK COME HERE AND TELL THEM HOW I BROKE TWO RIBS!"
——-

"Who will buy vIne first, Mr T'Challa  or Mr Stark?" Peter asked and Shuri grinned. "Let's find out." She said, already messaging him.

Peter ran into the kitchen in his fuzzy socks and almost face planted before pulling himself back up and going to Tony. "Mr Stark there's this app that I really like and it stopped and I was just wondering if you could maybe sort of-" He began rambling and he laughed. "You want me to buy this app and revive it for you? Alright kid what's the name?" Tony asked and Peter's eyes lit up.

T W O M I N U T E S L A T E R

"Hm, appears there's another buyer." Tony said and Shuri laughed. "So who's willing to pay more for Vine?"

They ended up splitting the cost.

——
BOOM BOOM WOOSH PART TWO- I RECOMMEND GOING TO THE FIRST BOOK AS A RECAP AND YES THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A PART TGREE CAUSE THIS IS SO SHORT
Peter looked up at Stephan and he grinned. "How-" He muttered and Peter focused, trying to put the energy in another form.

He began to try and stiffen the orange line and used it to slice halfway through a plastic water bottle before it fizzled out. "Aw man." Peter said disappointed and Strange looked at him.

"Kid, you just learned a skill that took me MONTHS to do. Don't be so hard on yourself," He said and Peter nodded, feeling a little more encouraged.

He tried again and this time made it 3/4ths of the way through before the energy line snapped. This process repeated over and over again, and much to Strange's appeal, Peter had insisted on playing the Kung Fu Panda learning song in the background so he could feel cooler.

"I DID IT!" Peter screeched at around four in the morning and Tony An Stephen rushed down to where peter was standing, surrounded by water and plastic.

"I CUT IT IN HALF!" He yelled and fist pumped the air.

Tony stares at Strange. "What did you do?" He shrugged and they stared at Peter Who was currently doing the Scarn dance from the office. "I made the magic thing!" He exclaimed and Tony nodded. "Can you do it again," Tony asked curiously.

Peter frowned and tried again, seeing that having done it so many times had drained him to the point where he physically was about to fall over. "Maybe after a few hours of recharging.."