One Shots

Tony walked out to go to the car before hollering out to Peter. "PETER IM GOING TO A COMPANY MEETING IN AUSTRALIA, BE BACK IN A FEW DAYS!"

Peter blasted into the room. "Liar. You mean Illuminati meeting, Everyone knows Australia doesn't exist."

(((Funnier when you realize tony is cannon in the Illuminati)))

——-

Steve Rogers- "So What's the difference between Tumblr, Tinder, and Grinder?"

Peter- "I am not emotionally equipped to answer this. All I can say is you belong on Grinder."

———

Steve, Bad at flirting, Rogers- "I like your name."

Bucky, equally bad at flirting,- "Thanks I got it for my birthday."

———
Eddie- Wearing a 'Skate Fast Eat Ass' Shirt

Venom- "But we eat heads eddie.. this shirt makes no sense."
Eddie- "That uh- tHats not what it means."

——

Tony- "Oh god finally. Water and food supplies are gone, I won't be able to breath tomorrow morning, I can't believe it's finally happening! I love this! Okay goodnight."

Carol *knocking on glass* "Wake up asshole."

Tony, Bawling. "I was so close."

——

Carol, "You good?"
Tony, "No I've got fuckin scoliosis from carrying this franchise for ten years."
Carol- "Lemme take some of that off of you"

———
I know Tony's gonna haul his starving dehydrated ass back to earth and go back to work immediately still one inch from death sO

Tony- "Glad to see all of us again! Fantastic. Minutes of our last meeting? Ah yes half of us disintegrated into the air because of that man in space. Tragic. I didn't miss anyone's birthday did I?"

Thor- "Um Small man are you feeling well?"

Tony- "Absolutely. I'm feeling completely fine, how are you blurry figure number five?"

———