Prank War (part one)

RebMiz-is-a-LIE I hope this makes you a bit better

A splat sounded across the room and a squeal rang out soon after. Harley had just been pied in the face by Peter, Everyone soon realized as he wiped the cream off his face and calmly smiled.

This? This meant war.

Three Hours Later

Peter sat in his room when he heard his name being called. "Yeah just a second!" He yelled back and got up, opening the door slightly when his spider sense began going off the charts.

As soon as he realized what was going on, it was too late and the bucket had already been spilled over his head, Causing glitter to go EVERYWHERE.

"He has sparkle on his face!" Tony finally said and Peter just puffed out a speck of glitter.

After four washes, the glitter became less noticeable and Peter groaned. "At least whipped cream comes off easier!" He whined and went into Harley's room. He'd heard he would be gone for the afternoon and decided to use this opportunity to his advantage.

"Pour glitter on me now sunshine." He muttered as he began carrying everything to the ceiling so it looked like the room had been flipped.

He then scribbled out a note reading "Have fun getting into bed tonight." And left it in the doorframe for him to see, leaving the crime scene peacefully.

Later That Night

"whAT THE FUCK?"