Field Trip

So this isn't related to the first field trip one. I think it's a lot better though.

"Woah!" The kids exclaimed walking into the tower on a Saturday morning. "This place is great!" Flash said and the tour guide nodded, walking them into the kitchen area. Because even though there was a full on food court and restaurant chain in the tower, Pepper had insisted on having a "normal" kitchen. Even if it was huge.

They turned the corner in the kitchen to see Peter Parker walking around in his grey shirt and pajama pants covered in the "Tardis" decorations. He reached for a box of cereal and closed the pantry door, turning back to pour the milk and cereal in the bowl.

"Oh hey guys," Peter said and continued pouring.

"What are you doing?" Liz asked while the rest of the group stared, dumbfounded.

"Uh, I'm making food?" He asked confused, secretly enjoying this.

"I don't remember seeing you on the bus earlier?" Flash asked and Peter nodded. "I wouldn't think so, I wasn't there."

"So how are you here?" Flash continued getting upset that he couldn't wrap his mind around it.

"I said I worked here." Peter shrugged "Wait did you guys not believe me?" He asked and Harley walked in high fiving Peter and grabbing a bowl himself.

"Did you finish it?" Peter asked and Harley nodded excitedly. "The roomba Can now play the entire Bee Movie script."

"Wait who are these kids?" Harley asked upon seeing the class and Peter passed Harley the milk jug.

"That's my class. They came here for a field trip. I guess I forgot." Peter explained and Flash just about lost it.

"So if you work here then why do you look like you just rolled out of bed?" Flash asked and Harley laughed.

"Because he did." Harley answered. "Oh I'm Harley, By the way. I presume you're the dickhead Peter is always raging about? What was it, Eugene?" Harley said and Flash shut up.

"On with the tour," The guide said and Peter waved at them as they left.

"They really didn't believe me." He joked and they sat down to eat.