Gangster Three

denzer12 this took forever to write sorry 'bout that. It's short but this is gonna have more parts to it.

"Abe?" Peter asked and Abe shrugged. "What?"

"You're in Wakanda that's what! And not to mention the fact that you're a part of SOW!" Peter exclaimed and the others took off their masks.

Luckily nobody else he knew was there, except MJ but that's Expected. She's MJ, of course Shuri convinced them to let her in.

"Well what else am I supposed to do in my free time?" Abe deadpanned and laughed.

"Don't act like you're so surprised Peter, where do you think I've been going when I 'disappear' for long periods of time?" He asked and peter shrugged.

"Well, Good question, I don't exactly know.. So what does SOW do?" Peter asked and Shuri laughed.

"What don't we do? We break into the normal world and we make our presence known to those who pay close enough attention. We bring outsiders things inside, like Coffee or a TJ Maxx." She explained and Peter just stared.

"So that's been you guys? SOW has been the group everyone's wondering about?"

"Yup."

"Okay, So if I were to go look around out there I would occasionally se-" Peter began asking and got cut off by the lights flickering and going off.