One Shots As Promised

I'll update the Flash book later tonight too, and probably the UA one.. Yeah..

—-

Aunt May unlocked the door to the apartment and went to go set the groceries on the table when she heard a distinct voice yelling.

"EVERYBODY NEEDS A THNEED- THE THNEED," Peter was yelling with a pair of pink leggings on his head. He stopped banging on the pan and looked at her. "Oh hi Aunt May,"

—-

I seriously can't remember if I wrote this already and if I did I guess you're gonna read it twice.

Peter walked into the compound with a shit eating grin on his face. He and Ned had smuggled three packs of kinder eggs back in the United States, things they bought in the London field trip.

"Hey kiddo, any bad guys lately?" Tony asked (aH fuck..) and Peter put on the most solemn face he could.

"I'm no better than them." He said and before tony could question it he just dumped the backpack filled with the illegal sweets out onto the table.

"Kid what the fuck?"

——-

"Five year plan? FIVE YEAR PLAN? YOU KNOW WHO HAD A FIVE YEAR PLAN? STALIN. LOOK WHERE HE ENDED UP." Peter fumed after getting a worksheet based around a Five Year Plan.

—-

VERY HARD TO FIND PROMPTS THAT AREN'T SPOILER FREE- SORRY FOR THE LOW QUALITY POST