~Chapter Two~ Meeting Him

Juliette's POV

Well today is the day that I meet this man. I jumped out of my bed and picked up the pair of high waisted white pants and a grey striped crop top with a dark grey long sleeve cover that I had placed on my rocking chair the night before. Making my way over to the bathroom and got dressed as fast as I could and pulled my hair into a tight ponytail.

Once I was finally done I made my way over to the dining room to see my parents and my brother, Jameson, at the table already eating

Once I was finally done I made my way over to the dining room to see my parents and my brother, Jameson, at the table already eating. I take my place next to Jameson and slowly dig into the plate in front of me. I could feel my palms start to sweat knowing that I am going to have to tell them at one point but I need to see what this man is going to do first.

"So sweetheart, what are your plans for today?" my mother asked as I started to pick at the food on my plate.

"I'm going out with Emma and Lacie to the mall," that was lie. I can't tell them that I am going to meet my baby's father. My mother simply nodded as she got up from her spot and picked up everyone's plates even though I didn't eat very much.

My parents had left the room, leaving me and Jameson. "Something is wrong Jule," he said as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Nothing is wrong and I have told you to call me Juliette," I moved his hand from my shoulder as I got up and grabbed my purse and made my way out of the house. Getting into my car and starting the engine and making my way to the small cafe we said we would meet. The cafe came into view and the nerves in my stomach started to get worse. What if he wants us to be a family even though I have no idea he is or what if he wants to keep the baby because I have already made up my mind that I was going to give it up for adoption. Stepping out of the car I entered the cafe and found a little buth in the corner and now I wait. I grabbed the book out of my purse and began to read letting my mind be taken to a different place.

"Are you Juliette Preston?" a deep male voice that was heavy with a Russian accent said from above me. I looked up to see the same man from the picture in a simple black suit and his tattoos bleeding onto his hands and neck. I nodded my head and placed the book back in my purse. "Alexavier Markov, very nice to meet you," he said while he sat down across from me. "So you are pregnant with my child?" all I could do was nod. "Seems like you don't want to talk much so I will just tell you how I know that is my child. I have had people watching you to make sure you are safe and they tell me everything you do," I looked up at him with shock. This man has been watching me since I left Russia.

"Well it is not like we are going to be parents since I have decided to give it up for adoption," I watched as his face turned white as he balled his hands into fists. All of the sudden he slammed them down on the table causing me to jump back into the headrest.

"There is not way I will ever let you fucking give up our child to someone else," I could feel tears form in my eyes. Why would this man even want to have a child with someone he has only meet once?

"Well it is my fucking decision, if I want to give it up for adoption so I can have a fucking life and go to Harvard," I grabbed my purse and began to get up from the buth as his arm pulled me back down.

"You will not talk back to me and the final decision is that we are going to raise this child," the tears started to roll down my cheeks as he slid a small piece of paper across the table. "I already have an apartment here and that is my phone number for you, I have your number in my phone already so you can't ignore me. You may leave now."

Running out of the cafe, I made my way to my car. Once I was in their my tears fully came out of my eyes. How could this man come into my life and try to control me and expect me to just listen to him like I am a sad little puppy. This is going to be a long pregnancy with this man over my shoulder.